Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

KPM171

Rausch Creek - 08Feb2014

Get your gears, tires, driveshafts, & CB's ready for another RC trip! There's no voting on the dates for this one since this will be a birthday wheeling trip for none other than NUBS MCGEE. :celebrate::honey::honey::celebrate:

The Plan:
Double Crossandwich & Gas Up at the Burger King Gentleman's Lounge off of 81.
Meet on the left side of the parking lot at RC at 8a on Saturday Morning 08Feb2013. Get registered & Air Down.
Lunch on Trail
7p Meet for Dinner @ Red Lion Cafe
One last beer & perhaps a splash of Honey at the Comfort Inn

Going (Saturday):
Army_Vet
Beans (and Cain)
cozdude (+1)
DKronk42
eHogany
GRNHORN
KPM171
noroad
NUBS MCGEE
Tackerdown (+1)

Links:
Comfort Inn - Pine Grove
Rausch Creek
Red Lion Cafe

Notes:
If you'd like to camp, go nuts! I personally think it's a little cold this time of year and will be gracing the comfort Inn Saturday night after some suds & Grub @ the Red Lion.
Saturday will be the main wheeling day, but Sunday is wide open if folks want to wheel on both days.

Last edited:

mrmet1983

Should be a definite but will know for sure after the new year

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

DKronk42

Being as thats my bday as well, im interested in going, just need to make sure the girlfriend doesnt have anything planned! So ill say maybe

bl17z90

Hmm can't pass up a chance to wheel with nubs again. Add me to the going list.

Wonder if we should move the January trip that way we don't have 2 trips so close to each other?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hmm can't pass up a chance to wheel with nubs again. Add me to the going list.

Wonder if we should move the January trip that way we don't have 2 trips so close to each other?

No! Keep them as is. Who cares if they are close together

Sent from my iPhone

Tackerdown

Banned
Nub it up to the top. Merry Christmas happy holidays to all and to all a good night.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
I got some awesome shot glasses from my son to celebrate Nubs b day. A little Honey and these. 1387933385976.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

FireWire79

Can I come??

Can I come?

I live in VA, and Rausch Creek is about 4 hrs from my house. I haven't been to Rausch yet. As a matter of fact, I haven't even driven my Jeep yet. I am currently in Afghanistan, and am scheduled to be home in early Feb, so I would think it's a perfect chance to wheel the new JKR and check out what Rausch has to offer.

Call me a maybe. But I think I should be home by then. I'll get the wife to bless off on it.

KPM171

I've got a passive ok. Still feeling it out though.lol
LOL! The true test... is she sending you? Or is she sending you with fresh baked cookies? If the second one, I think you are deff in the clear. :D

Can I come?

I live in VA, and Rausch Creek is about 4 hrs from my house. I haven't been to Rausch yet. As a matter of fact, I haven't even driven my Jeep yet. I am currently in Afghanistan, and am scheduled to be home in early Feb, so I would think it's a perfect chance to wheel the new JKR and check out what Rausch has to offer.

Call me a maybe. But I think I should be home by then. I'll get the wife to bless off on it.
Of course! Hope you can join us. :thumb:

I'm leaving from VA for this trip too so if you'd like to caravan up, feel free to PM me. In the mean time, I'll put you on the maybe list. If at all possible, please snag a CB on amazon and have it waiting for you for when you get home to have for this trip.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can I come?

of course you can! all are welcome! stay safe and hopefully the wife lets you out to join us

Top Bottom