Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

Count us in for Saturday! :D There will be two of us --- Beans and Cain (Vichus forum name)! See you then if there's no crazy blizzards! :clap2:
Awesome! See you guys there. Don't forget to use the link on the first post of this thread for the RC hotel discount rate.

Just to give everyone an update. We, my wife and I, are a strong definately maybe for Saturday as well as Sunday. I'll do my best to keep up with the group in a stock JKR. :rock: Let's hope everything continues to run smoothly and I can be home in time to make it up there. Really excited about going, and from the way things sound, I should be back in the states just in time. :beer::beer:

Sweet. Count me in for Sunday!
Done! I've updated the list. Are you wheeling both days or just Sunday?

Just to give everyone an update. We, my wife and I, are a strong definately maybe for Saturday as well as Sunday. I'll do my best to keep up with the group in a stock JKR. :rock: Let's hope everything continues to run smoothly and I can be home in time to make it up there. Really excited about going, and from the way things sound, I should be back in the states just in time. :beer::beer:
I like your level of commitment!

Who is bringing the Birthday Cake for Larry?
There's gonna be cake? Sweeeeet! :thumb:

just cause its Nubs b day weekend i may try to wheel sunday as well. just need to convince the GF to either drive back up the next morning or pay and stay at the comfort inn for the night.

just cause its Nubs b day weekend i may try to wheel sunday as well. just need to convince the GF to either drive back up the next morning or pay and stay at the comfort inn for the night
Comfort Inn! $65/night ain't too bad. Tell the GF it's gonna be a romantic get away! :cheesy:

lol right! that and she can drive one or both days for more experience. that might get her to commit lol

Between that and the "romantic weekend together" is how I sold wife. Plus just getting back from Afg, I got a little leverage for a while. :D

Hey guys i'm new to way of life, but not to wheeling! Im interested in making this trip, im from upstate NY. Iv been to r creek before and my JK isn't doing any red and blacks is there anyone else that will be taking it easy on greens blues and purples???

Hey guys i'm new to way of life, but not to wheeling! Im interested in making this trip, im from upstate NY. Iv been to r creek before and my JK isn't doing any red and blacks is there anyone else that will be taking it easy on greens blues and purples???

Since I'll be running a stock JKR, I plan on running mostly greens and blues if I can. :D Should be a great time for all of us. Here's to hoping I can make it.

Hey all!! would to try to make it out for this one. Put me as a good maybe. It would depend on work. For those who are concerned about running with a stocker, don't worry about it. I've been running my rubicon stock there and have been able to get by just fine. I usually bring the wife along for those significant-others that are looking for company. A little early, but Happy Birthday Nubs!

This is looking to be a sinple trip. Especially with it being in feb so there should be snow. With snow we do easier trails.

Sent from my phone?

Hey all!! would to try to make it out for this one. Put me as a good maybe. It would depend on work. For those who are concerned about running with a stocker, don't worry about it. I've been running my rubicon stock there and have been able to get by just fine. I usually bring the wife along for those significant-others that are looking for company. A little early, but Happy Birthday Nubs!

^this. This guy knows all about running a stocker at Rausch :yup: Wheel like a champ

Sent from my phone?

Top Bottom