Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

bl17z90

Can I come?

I live in VA, and Rausch Creek is about 4 hrs from my house. I haven't been to Rausch yet. As a matter of fact, I haven't even driven my Jeep yet. I am currently in Afghanistan, and am scheduled to be home in early Feb, so I would think it's a perfect chance to wheel the new JKR and check out what Rausch has to offer.

Call me a maybe. But I think I should be home by then. I'll get the wife to bless off on it.

If you dont mind the possibilitie of a couple scratches then sure come along with us.

Sent from my phone?

sti2jkur

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and have been to Rausch a couple of times on greens and blues. Would love to wheel on sunday. Anyone sticking around? Is this kid friendly? My 11 year old loves the trails also!

Matt

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and have been to Rausch a couple of times on greens and blues. Would love to wheel on sunday. Anyone sticking around? Is this kid friendly? My 11 year old loves the trails also!

Matt

im sure you will find a few people who will be around to wheel sunday as well but i will not. yes it is kid friendly as long as they like a bumpy ride lol. 1BAMFR little kid always comes along and falls asleep in his Jeep seat.

1BAMFR

I will have a 2 day old baby on the 8th....Can I bring him?:beer:

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

:crazyeyes:

:eek:

FireWire79

One last question

Anybody else bringing their wife? Mine wants to know if there will be other females there for her to "bond with" or some crap like that.

bl17z90

Mine will come as long as it isn't too cold. She has heard stories of this Nubs character and wants to meet him so I'm sure she'll be with me. Mrs. Madness usually comes and Mrs. Tom as well.

KPM171

Mine will come as long as it isn't too cold. She has heard stories of this Nubs character and wants to meet him so I'm sure she'll be with me. Mrs. Madness usually comes and Mrs. Tom as well.
Ms. Tom (Dee) even makes cookies for us!
How's Ms. BallZach's JK purchase coming along? You guys accidentally stopped by the dealership after you let all the air out of her tires and claimed it's time for a new vehicle yet?? :thumb:

bl17z90

Ms. Tom (Dee) even makes cookies for us!
How's Ms. BallZach's JK purchase coming along? You guys accidentally stopped by the dealership after you let all the air out of her tires and claimed it's time for a new vehicle yet?? :thumb:

We stopped by a Jeep dealer 2 weeks ago because she was looking for a model Jeep to put on our wedding cake. While we were there we went over to the new ones so she could "pet" (her word not mine) one of the new twill soft tops. They are very soft so now I have support from her for my Twill Trek Top. She also wants to get one now because she loves the new soft tops so much (I know right? Wierdo)

But really, I am working on a scam right now for her car to "turn up missing" and try it that way.

But in all seriousness it will be awile before she gets a Jeep because she wants us to have atleast one fuel efficient vehicle. So I told her a LS swap would get me better gas milage :D

Didn't help :naw:

She is however on board with the idea of me doing a regear just need to wait for the funds come present themselves in this world of ever increasing costs of living :thinking:

Front and rear bumpers come first though. :yup:

Heather is actually offering to make cookies too.

KPM171

We stopped by a Jeep dealer 2 weeks ago because she was looking for a model Jeep to put on our wedding cake. While we were there we went over to the new ones so she could "pet" (her word not mine) one of the new twill soft tops. They are very soft so now I have support from her for my Twill Trek Top. She also wants to get one now because she loves the new soft tops so much (I know right? Wierdo)

But really, I am working on a scam right now for her car to "turn up missing" and try it that way.

But in all seriousness it will be awile before she gets a Jeep because she wants us to have atleast one fuel efficient vehicle. So I told her a LS swap would get me better gas milage :D

Didn't help :naw:

She is however on board with the idea of me doing a regear just need to wait for the funds come present themselves in this world of ever increasing costs of living :thinking:

Front and rear bumpers come first though. :yup:

Heather is actually offering to make cookies too.
Yay more cookies! You don't think this well rounded physique comes easily, do you?

She needs good MPG's? No prob. Snag a used Wrangler (JK or TJ), diesel engine swap, and get her one of those twill tops to pet to keep her extra happy! Done and done. :thumb:

DKronk42

So my job switched me to a different team, so now i will unfortunately be working that weekend and wont make it... Was really wanting to wheel on my bday haha.

mrmet1983

If guys are sticking around for Sunday I'm in (Sunday only). What kind of trails do you guys run?

I'll be wheelin Saturday and Sunday and plan on running mild blues

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

beans

Count us in for Saturday! :D There will be two of us --- Beans and Cain (Vichus forum name)! See you then if there's no crazy blizzards! :clap2:

Top Bottom