2015 SEMA LIVE Coverage : Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

WOO-HOO!!! It's SEMA time again and as always, we Cindy and I will be covering the show LIVE from Las Vegas, Nevada! In fact, this will be our 11th year doing this and we invite all of you yet again to attend this amazing show virtually by following us here on this thread. We will be sure to post up all kinds of great photos as they're taken on the showroom floor and of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, all you have to do is ask. If it's possible, we will be sure to do what we can to get a shot of whatever it is you're looking for!

Also, don't forget to check out the TONS of detailed HI-RES photos we'll be posting up daily of everything we see at the show. To help make it easier for you to search and sort through, our photos will be categorized by vehicle or product and will be placed in individual threads. You can find all these photos by clicking on the following link below:

2015 SEMA Show Photo Gallery

I look forward to seeing you all here on WAYALIFE and I hope you enjoy our coverage of the 2015 SEMA Show :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To kick things off, we finally got Moby checked in and pulled into the Dynatrac display out in the 2015 SEMA Baja Experience lot.

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

We'll spend a little time giving him one more cleaning before the sun goes down and then will help setup and position everything in the morning.

Until then, we'll start making our rounds :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Checking in and picking up our credentials :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446422216.915714.jpg

Gotta love how Jeep get recognized here for just being Jeep :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446422265.834639.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Far from being a real Jeep anymore but, this rock rat by Hauk Designs looks pretty cool. I'll have to stop by again to get more pics.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446423282.873639.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering when we'd start seeing more of these at SEMA. What do you guys think of them?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446423350.721838.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Far from being a real Jeep anymore but, this rock rat by Hauk Designs looks pretty cool. I'll have to stop by again to get more pics.
View attachment 171975

That's does look pretty cool I'm taking by the hood and grille that it once was a Willys correct me if I'm wrong definitely creative design nice pic Eddie

I was wondering when we'd start seeing more of these at SEMA. What do you guys think of them?
View attachment 171976

Now that's awesome I wonder how well they would do on the rocks and tread wear
Still very innovative [emoji3]

Great pics y'all keep it up

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Does this Jeep look vaguely familiar to any of you who followed our coverage last year?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446426959.980696.jpg

Top Bottom