2015 SEMA LIVE Coverage : Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

Siebermd

I was wondering when we'd start seeing more of these at SEMA. What do you guys think of them?
View attachment 171976

They make sense to me, but I wonder about their Higher speed handling? I imagine low speed characteristics would be fantastic. However, that much material internally on the tire would make it quite heavy, and very overpowering at higher speeds.

Nice shots so far. Looks like you are having a ball.

I saw some buzz about a Wrangler with a Hellcat engine in it. Any intel, pics or better yet VIDEO. Man Eddie I can see a Wayalife Video Production on that thing. Thanks for updating us.

iRonin

Far from being a real Jeep anymore but, this rock rat by Hauk Designs looks pretty cool. I'll have to stop by again to get more pics.
View attachment 171975

Definitely worth a revisit- I've been watching that build on their Instagram and it has quite a bit of craftsmanship in it.

I was wondering when we'd start seeing more of these at SEMA. What do you guys think of them?
View attachment 171976

The thing I wonder about these is side stress- like I'm sure they contour to rocks and whatnot amazingly going forward, but could you imagine coming down off a ledge while turned driver or passenger?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay okay - here's one... 44x19.50 Pitbulls and on a factory Rubicon 44!! But wait! It's got an Artec truss and RCV's so it should be as good as a Dynatrac XD60 or 80, right? :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446488194.002275.jpg

Top Bottom