2015 SEMA LIVE Coverage : Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

I'm always blown away with the pimped out rides but then they have them running on 20" bling wheels and or stock axles!!! Thanks for the vicarious updates!!!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Cool stuff, crazy stuff, and wierd stuff. Some people might have too much imagination.

Keep em coming.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay - got talking to a few people and couldn't get as much done as I would have preferred. it's way too dark out now and we'll have to pick up where we left off tomorrow. But, here's a parting shot of what I was last looking at :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446436220.022576.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I believe this is a different one. The one that flopped was a TJ and this is a CJ.

Technically speaking, I believe it has some "Willys" body parts but a lot of the suspension, axles and of course tires look to be from the same build that we saw last year. I will have to give it a better look in the morning.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Technically speaking, I believe it has some "Willys" body parts but a lot of the suspension, axles and of course tires look to be from the same build that we saw last year. I will have to give it a better look in the morning.

Every jeep they build looks the same. Lol

Top Bottom