This is why so many people talk shit about wayalife

blanereed

I'm looking for a complete stock 44 front. I'm located in the upstate, south carolina. If you have one I'd be willing to pay shipping or meet for the right price!

WJCO

Meme King
I'm looking for a complete stock 44 front.

You'll have to find a Rubicon model and look underneath. It's about 5 feet long and sits directly under the front coil springs. Can't miss it. Good luck and welcome to WAL. :thumb:

benatc1

Hooked
You'll have to find a Rubicon model and look underneath. It's about 5 feet long and sits directly under the front coil springs. Can't miss it. Good luck and welcome to WAL. :thumb:

haha, good one- love that response!

Stotch

Caught the Bug
I have, what's your point?

You might want to give everyone a wave in the "Give us a Wave" section and introduce yourself. Then possibly contribute a little to the forum before you start trying to buy and sell stuff. Otherwise people might question your motives. Which might also explain some of the less than helpful responses you receive, however hilarious they may be :D

blanereed

Ok so let me get this straight, because I posted that I'm looking for a front dana 44 for my jeep, which apparently I cant do you guys decide to be smartasses? Instead of helping which is usually what these kinds of forums are for, I get dumbass responses and smartass comments? Makes perfect sense. I've looked on craigslist and couldnt find what I was looking for, therefor I posted on here and several other forums in search of one that maybe someone had one for sale and needed to get rid of. I've commented on other forum post, but because I havent been a member since 2012 and commented on thousands of forums I cant post stuff? lol right. But hey, this is why so many people talk shit about wayalife. Thought it was different than that. :thumb:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Ok so let me get this straight, because I posted that I'm looking for a front dana 44 for my jeep, which apparently I cant do you guys decide to be smartasses? Instead of helping which is usually what these kinds of forums are for, I get dumbass responses and smartass comments? Makes perfect sense. I've looked on craigslist and couldnt find what I was looking for, therefor I posted on here and several other forums in search of one that maybe someone had one for sale and needed to get rid of. I've commented on other forum post, but because I havent been a member since 2012 and commented on thousands of forums I cant post stuff? lol right. But hey, this is why so many people talk shit about wayalife. Thought it was different than that. :thumb:

ok cool :thinking:

Stotch

Caught the Bug

I did try and warn you. And I can't speak for others, but I didn't decide to be a 'smartass' based on your post. I'm always this way :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Since you're leaving, it seems only appropriate to post up the PM you just sent me here.

blanereed said:
wayoflife said:
blanereed said:
wayoflife said:
Hey blanereed,
I just noticed you signed up and wanted to say hello and welcome you to WAYALIFE.com! :)

Sincerely,
Eddie
aka - wayoflife
:thumb:

It's good to have you here.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?39960-Dana-44-Front&p=777737&posted=1#post777737

and this is why I shall already be leaving wayalife. :thumb:

Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. :standing wave:

10abadilla/jk

This is a tight community. Not a place to buy and sell. Each member on here has gotten and given advise. If you can't follow the rules or take the sarcasm this probably isn't the forum for you.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy: My are we sensitive today...Might want to lighten up a tad. Course you kinda went Defcon 1 with the "no wonder people talk shit" comment.
FYI - No one here cares what "others" think.

Top Bottom