This is why so many people talk shit about wayalife

I would like to point out, that blanereed DID appear to be starting to participate in this forum, posting a nice pic in the Jeep dogs thread, some time prior to the meltdown.

I would like to point out, that blanereed DID appear to be starting to participate in this forum, posting a nice pic in the Jeep dogs thread, some time prior to the meltdown.

I did give him fair warning and an out. All he had to do was start a welcome thread and say "my bad" and post a few more times before shopping. He decided to flip out instead :crazyeyes: :naw:
trippin.jpg
:cheesy:

This is a wanted ad. Not a for sale ad. My understanding is that you have to be active only to post things for sale, not wanted.

His response about wayalife is stupid, but up to that point I don't see what he did wrong. Mods, correct me if I'm wrong but I think we jumped on a guy who didn't initially deserve it.

1475865015607.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

This is a wanted ad. Not a for sale ad. My understanding is that you have to be active only to post things for sale, not wanted.

His response about wayalife is stupid, but up to that point I don't see what he did wrong. Mods, correct me if I'm wrong but I think we jumped on a guy who didn't initially deserve it.

--------------------------------------------------------
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

I look at buying or selling the same. They're both for your own agenda. He joined 2 days ago and this was his first post. There are plenty of people here who don't have a high post count but you can still tell that they aren't just here for themselves and they contribute to the community. That's my take on it.

Like going to a neighbor's house uninvited that you don't know and asking to buy something of his that he didn't offer to sell.

I don't think anyone jumped him. It was just a little friendly sarcasm until he flipped out.

Must not me be a good lurker. I'm not as active as some people here but know that you become a part of the community first. The for sale/wanted section here is not to make money but a convenience to the members and a way to help each other out.

Exactly...

LOL!! Clearly, you found what you came looking for :crazyeyes:

So he knew the rules, knew what would happen if he posted this, then proceeded to post this just so he could come back and let us know how "everyone" talks trash about this forum... soooo original LOL! At least he will have his much desired street cred now!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well he's still signed in and has been all afternoon so he's either sulking and not answering or doesn't realize we can see he's signed in....

Classic. Joins for own agenda, gets called out, gets pissed off, and blames others for the problem. Maybe we were too direct and should be a little softer.

so-you-got-ex99tx.jpg

Top Bottom