Page 2 of 221 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hinrichs build

Nice!

Your build is moving right along! Good looking jeep and it looks like you're enjoying it too
    2009 Black Rubicon Unlimited
    EVO Long Arm w/Envy Links
    EVO Front Double Throw Down
    EVO Lever Rear w/Double Throw Down
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60's f/r
    PSC hydraulic ram assist
    Mastercraft Baja RS seats
    J.E. Reel 1350 drive shafts
    ATX Slab wheels
    40" Nitto Mud Grapplers

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    You have your tire pressure set at 36? That's more then my stockers are at. lol

28 is a better number for those tires. Other then that nice build!
    x2 on 28psi. It seems to be the sweet spot for me as well. The build is looking good!
    Somewhere in the desert...
    www.warmachines702.com

Re: Hinrichs build

Looking good. As far as bumper advice, I have the EVO rockskins and carrier, and while its awesome, if you don't plan on keeping your jeep forever, it would be better to get a rear bumper and carrier. Poison Spyder makes a really nice one, and so does Schrockworks. Those were the two I was between before going with the EVO.

What is the mount you are using for your highlift? You think that will work with the EVO carrier?

Subscribed!

Check out my build. The Slimer Build Thread.
    Epic Addictions!

New Rig:
    2013 JKU Rubicon, 4" Evo Double D Long Arm Lift w/ Bilstein 5100's, 37" Nitto TGs on 17" Spyderlocks, J.E. Reel 1350 Front DS, LoD sliders, EVO 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger, EVO Rockskins and Tire Carrier.

Previous Rig:
    2010 JKU Mountain Edition, 35" Wrangler MT/R Kevlar's, 3.5" Rock Krawler Flex System w/ Fox Shocks, 5.13 G2 gears, Spyderlock beadlocks, Coast 1310 FDS, EVO C2 kit and drag link flip kit, LoD sliders, Trektop NX.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
    Looking good. As far as bumper advice, I have the EVO rockskins and carrier, and while its awesome, if you don't plan on keeping your jeep forever, it would be better to get a rear bumper and carrier. Poison Spyder makes a really nice one, and so does Schrockworks. Those were the two I was between before going with the EVO.

What is the mount you are using for your highlift? You think that will work with the EVO carrier?

Subscribed!

Check out my build. The Slimer Build Thread.
    I do feel as if I can keep this one for a very long time, I have the rugged ridge mount for the hilift, which just got bent recently so I was planning on removing it anyway. I think I am going to end up getting the genright steel carrier, I like the design of that one and also that you dont need to run corners for it, also I can still mount the hilift to it via tube clamps. The only problem is I would still need to get a bumper however if I ended up getting that carrier.

Not much of an update, but just ordered the Evo front bumper and stinger, vac relocation bracket, and teraflex upper and lower c-guessets....now to wait for everything, hopefully it ships fast

one of my extra cars may be sold this week so I will hopefully be ordering more goodies

plan is after the bumper
    - evo sliders
    - genright steel tire carrier
    -poison spyder or jcroffroad rear bumper
    -evo skids
    -sport cage
    Last edited by hinrichs; 02-04-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Thought I'd show my moms new Cherokee overland...everytime I drive it I wish I had a hemi

image-1487299888.jpg

Looking great. Similar to the setup I am going to go with. I need to find soemthing to sell so I can get my tires. :thinking:
    Last edited by bl17z90; 06-21-2013 at 03:53 PM.
    ~Zach

2010 2dr Wrangler Sport
    AEV 2.5 Coil Lift
    Evo Sliders, gussets, and control arm skids
    Spidertrax 1.75 Spacers
    35 Nitto Trail Grapplers
    LOD Signature Series Rear Bumper

Nice looking rig! Got me jealous!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by bl17z90 View Post
    Looking great. Similar to the setup I am going to go with. I need to find soemthing to sell so I can get my tires.
    Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Nice looking rig! Got me jealous!
    thanks guys, i have 2 cars up for sale right now that will help fund a lot of parts once they finally sell which will be nice

waiting for my bumper is killing me, seems like its taking forever but i know itll be worth the wait......also really want to order my tire carrier but not sure if i should just wait till its warmer here since I wont be able to paint it...and dont really want to wait a while incase it does take a long time to get lol (genright steel is what ill be getting)

Banned

Re: Hinrichs build

Looks good , the only thing I hate about rausch is some of the muck water , dam it clogged up the rad. quick.

C.O.D.

Page 2 of 221 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast