I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I cant wait for evo to make a mini version of this engine cover so all the fanbois flock to it.

Dude... What's your deal. why do you keep randomly bringing up EVO products? I mean in another post someone asked what a noise was, and you said it was probably their EVO fender liner.. They don't even have one, and didn't mention anything about one.. That was this morning.. Now we are here.. What's your agenda?

swampdog

I cant wait for evo to make a mini version of this engine cover so all the fanbois flock to it.

Says the guy that thinks u-joint drive shafts suck compared to Teraflex rzeppa joint and turbo'd his JK. Yeah, he's got it all figured out.

DKjeep

Says the guy that thinks u-joint drive shafts suck compared to Teraflex rzeppa joint and turbo'd his JK. Yeah, he's got it all figured out.

I said they serve a purpose, not that they are better for all situations. If you are going to quote me at least understand what I said.

DKjeep

Dude... What's your deal. why do you keep randomly bringing up EVO products? I mean in another post someone asked what a noise was, and you said it was probably their EVO fender liner.. They don't even have one, and didn't mention anything about one.. That was this morning.. Now we are here.. What's your agenda?

I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes who don't take any shit off of anyone. So far if just seems like a bunch of pansies who cant handle a little bit of lip.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I heard this board was a wasteland of sarcasm and a real bunch of ass holes who don't take any shit off of anyone. So far if just seems like a bunch of pansies who cant handle a little bit of lip.

Just trying to figure out what your deal is chief..

Not sure what got you all pissed off with EVO

DKjeep

Just trying to figure out what your deal is chief..

Not sure what got you all pissed off with EVO

LMFAO! I'm not mad at them, I don't own any of their products, and have ZERO against the company. I caught on to one particular thread about some mini liners and there is some discussion about the effectiveness of said product. The JK crowd seems to be diluted with people who just cant waste their money fast enough on a product only because "the new cool manufacturer" makes it. The trolling about it is just that.

swampdog

Fuck off asshole. Enjoy the local Honda meets with your eBay turbo setup.

DKjeep

^^^^^^^ This, 40 some posts, but who are you?

I am just a guy who once enjoyed message boards like this before jeep had their best sales record year ever and every swinging dick who bought one flocked to these boards and ruined them with the same redundant questions that make any of the actual useful information hard to find. I was really hoping this place was a little more obscure and had more of a technical vibe to it with less conversations about evo mini liners and how they keep pointy sticks away from the wiring harness or what 6" lift should I get for my 33" tires. Its better than jk-forum here, I will give it that.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

You seem to be here just to stir shit.

I am just a guy who once enjoyed message boards like this before jeep had their best sales record year ever and every swinging dick who bought one flocked to these boards and ruined them with the same redundant questions that make any of the actual useful information hard to find. I was really hoping this place was a little more obscure and had more of a technical vibe to it with less conversations about evo mini liners and how they keep pointy sticks away from the wiring harness or what 6" lift should I get for my 33" tires. Its better than jk-forum here, I will give it that.

Then sign off and don't sign back in. I use this forum for a lot of basics, which people are happy to help me with, even if it's the same question that's been asked 50 times already. I also like to see the more detailed info, or "hard to find", you mentioned above. If you're not happy, then get the f*** out.

DKjeep

Then sign off and don't sign back in. I use this forum for a lot of basics, which people are happy to help me with, even if it's the same question that's been asked 50 times already. I also like to see the more detailed info, or "hard to find", you mentioned above. If you're not happy, then get the f*** out.

Use the search feature first. And no, I don't think that I will.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
LMFAO! I'm not mad at them, I don't own any of their products, and have ZERO against the company. I caught on to one particular thread about some mini liners and there is some discussion about the effectiveness of said product. The JK crowd seems to be diluted with people who just cant waste their money fast enough on a product only because "the new cool manufacturer" makes it. The trolling about it is just that.

So your admitting your trolling. At least we got that figured out.

Your super pissed about evo's mini liners and anyone thinking about using them. Ok

You are generalizing everyone on this forum and saying there is no useful information.. Hmm

I'm done here, thanks for the laugh. Should get more interesting

Top Bottom