Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@K NO to FACE LIFTS!

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Then don't be here, holy shit. This thread was started with this line "Because I know it's coming, I'd like to make an impassioned plea to all of you to please take PRIDE in your your Jeep JL Wrangler and more importantly, in its grill. "

It wasn't started with "Eddie hurt my feelings with his grill thread so everyone bitch about it." If you don't like the thread and don't want to 'take pride in your factory grill' start your own fucking thread about why your girly grill is cool.
    Right? Like how sensitive do you have to be to get offended over people's opinions of a grill?

Based off of his previous comments though, he seems to be a self righteous, "if you disagree with my political, sexual, or jeep modificational preferences, you're wrong" sister fucker from good ol' Tennessee!!!
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Hooked

The Holy Grill

Couple of iconic things are best left untouched, the seven slot grill is the Holy Grill.

7slot.jpg

Stumbled across this one at work last night, didn't notice the Wayalife banner when I snagged the picture, yet haven't seen the Meme here either

Well if were getting technical, the real OG grille had 11 slots haha. But for arguments sake, the damn thing was born in battle. Tried and true as an American legend. Respect the history and respect your damn self.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011