Take PRIDE in Your JL Wrangler - Say F@¢K NO to FACE LIFTS!

jkrichard

Well... just throwing a "monkey wrench" in this topic... if Jeep was so proud of the heritage wouldn't it put a JEEP logo there like in the JK?

Seriously tough, I also do not understand those angry eyes and stuff people put there. 😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app
I think Jeep actually said something to the effect of.. you should just recognize it, we shouldn't need to write it on there.

It was in one of their press release videos I believe.

Sent from my SM-G955W using WAYALIFE mobile app

Emptybrass

One of my staff members at work has an angry grill. I informed her that she should take it off and burn it. She likes it. I think it’s a angry thing and we just don’t understand.

When in doubt, throttle out.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
In all fairness, people who do that might be nice but I have personally found most to be posers or the Jeep thing is just a fad. Real Jeepers, people who have a true love and passion for them and their heritage would never dream of bastardizing their rig with a unibrow or grill delete.
:

I like to think this to be true. I feel dirty afterwards, but I just can’t wave to a JP with the Darth Vader grill.

You said it very well in the OP!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
New Kids on the Block? :thinking:

I’m afraid the douches that mess with the grill are probably too young to get that reference. :cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom