A LITTLE LIFT for JET Li : EVO MFG 2.5" JL Boost Stage 4 w/Shock Extensions

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo - when it rains, it pours!! Got another visit from Brown Santa and this time around, he brought JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, a brand new EVO MFG 2.5" JL Boost Stage 4 Lift Kit complete with shock extensions. After talking to Mel, we've been assured this kit will give us the lift we need to clear 37's and will be all set for when they come out with coils, shocks and steering components. Here are a few shots of what everything looks like :cool:

First up, here's a couple of shots of all the gift wrapped boxes that Brown Santa delivered.
20180224131953-2c6549c4.jpg

20180224132023-059878a9.jpg

And now, here's a few shots of what all the parts we got look like.
20180227193250-1894dc36-me.jpg

20180227193301-41a7d9a0-me.jpg

20180227193312-8810ca17-me.jpg

Ooo la la - such beefy control arms complete with Johnny Joints.
20180227193412-c1ef63c4-me.jpg

20180227193309-5ddfa37d-me.jpg

20180227193322-ae52e42b-me.jpg

20180227193213-986a89a3-me.jpg

Coil spacers.
20180227193338-d3e95abe-me.jpg

Bump stop extensions.
20180227193342-a3ab2681-me.jpg

Shock extensions.
20180227193346-f3b3389d-me.jpg

20180227193425-22652027-me.jpg

And a final shot of all the hardware.
20180227193458-546c1c44-me.jpg

And there you have it, our little lift for Jet Li. Super excited to get this thing installed! :wings:

EVO MFG 2.5" JL BOOST STAGE 4 W/ SHOCK EXTENSIONS
EVO-3001S4-EXT

The EVO MFG 2.5” JL Boost Suspension systems lift your 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.5”s. The JL Boost kits are specifically designed to lift your JL and maintain factory spring rate, compliance and ride quality while having the option of retaining factory shocks, maintaining full wheel travel with use of shock extensions (part number EXT kits) or without shock extensions to allow for use of your choice of aftermarket 2/2.5” lift shocks. In using rigid steel coil spacers we maintain the factory ride quality without effecting or lowering spring rate like the alternative compressible plastic or poly urethane spacers. EVO MFG JL Boost kits are available in multiple configurations to suit your needs
and budget and are upgradable down the road. These Boost kits will fit up to a 37” tires on Rubicon Model JLs or 35” tires on Sahara and Sport/S.

The EVO MFG 2.5" JL Boost and Overland Boost are very easy to install using normal tools. No drilling or cutting (optional rear shock extensions require one minor drill). They require no driveshaft or exhaust modifications. Simple Bolt on installation.

TrailHunter

Hooked
That’s great man... kinda weird to see a Quality lift laid out on the table with No springs... but will fit 37’s.... I’m curious what the frame height is with this lift on the JLU, as compared to a 3” enforcer on the JKU.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s great man... kinda weird to see a Quality lift laid out on the table with No springs... but will fit 37’s.... I’m curious what the frame height is with this lift on the JLU, as compared to a 3” enforcer on the JKU.

LOL!! No kidding. No springs and no shocks but just about everything else under the sun :crazyeyes:

Don't know if I can give you comparison numbers but we are taking before and after measurements of everything.

Nice! When's it going on?

Hoping to have it installed by the end of the week. Documenting everything just takes a lot of time and slows everything up.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
That's awesome. I didn't realize that there was such a thing as rigid spacers. Makes sense though.

TrailHunter

Hooked
A LITTLE LIFT for JET Li : EVO MFG 2.5" JL Boost Stage 4 w/Shock Extensions

Don't know if I can give you comparison numbers but we are taking before and after measurements of everything.

That would be great... I’ll do the comparison with mine as well, Before &
After.... now I just need EVO to send me that Enforcer kit.... for scientific purposes of course.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's awesome. I didn't realize that there was such a thing as rigid spacers. Makes sense though.

Yeah, companies like Rough Country have been selling them for years. They make total sense and you still have your factory isolators placed over them. :yup:

That would be great... I’ll do the comparison with mine as well, Before &
After.... now I just need EVO to send me that Enforcer kit.... for scientific purposes of course.

EVO is just a phone call away. :D

Wow!! That's a nice looking kit[emoji106]

It really is. More like something you'd expect to see with coils and new shocks :yup:

Oooo, all coming together. Excited to see it all mounted up and then the tires and wheels

You and me both :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome 👍!!!!! Can't wait to see it!

Thanks - hope to get it on soon :cool:

Wowzer!! Someone must be on the nice list! Can’t wait to see it come together. [emoji1319]

Oh yeah, tying my hardest to behave all year :crazyeyes:

Very cool, but I can’t believe it’s not on already!!

Man, you have no idea! Photographing, filming and documenting everything has a way of killing me at times. :icon_crazy:

So is living in my Jeep... [emoji51]

:cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
The ultimate budget boost with all eight arms. So cool. Can't wait to see how it comes together. [emoji41][emoji106]

RockingK

Nice teaser

Looks great you guys, a transformation is just around the corner.
Jet Li with big boy pants and shoes ..how exciting when they grow up:clap2:

Top Bottom