Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Next Generation JL Fun for JAGS

I forgot to say that I got the Enforcer and not the overland

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by bkac View Post
    I really liked the ride quality the drop brackets offered. I didnít find them to really cause any big issues offroad. I felt the payoff was well worth the negative effects offroad. I really like the Synergy Trackbar bushings and the way they adjust. Also the 2.5s with the 3.5 springs make for an amazing ride.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale72 View Post
    I forgot to say that I got the Enforcer and not the overland

Thanks. Bumping. Anyone else with thoughts/ knowledge on the EVO JL kits?
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Thanks. Bumping. Anyone else with thoughts/ knowledge on the EVO JL kits?
    Buy once cry once...haha. Get more than what you feel you'll need. That way you don't end up replacing aftermarket parts. Its about time you start the build...haha

I'm sure the overland drop brackets do wonders for suspension geometry but even my stock control arm mounts took some minor damage and rock rash. If you are planning on doing serious rock crawling I would not run them.

I was not pleased with the EVO track bars, the track bars themselves are very well built and are heavy duty but I was going through bushings on mine. Replaced both the frame and axle side bushing in my front one in only 5K miles. The rear destroyed the frame side bushing once in about 10K miles. I'm still running the rear and its held up since the last bushing replacement but have switched to Synergy in the front.

I just replaced my 3.5" Enforcer stage 2 plus kit with EVO long arms and coilovers, I was really pleased with how it rode and performed with exception to the track bar bushings.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Buy once cry once...haha. Get more than what you feel you'll need. That way you don't end up replacing aftermarket parts. Its about time you start the build...haha

Truth be told, Iím eyeing the high clearance long arm.

Been working 12 hr days 6-7 days a week for almost a year. Could be a lot worse, but doesnít leave much time for wheeling.

Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    I'm sure the overland drop brackets do wonders for suspension geometry but even my stock control arm mounts took some minor damage and rock rash. If you are planning on doing serious rock crawling I would not run them.

I was not pleased with the EVO track bars, the track bars themselves are very well built and are heavy duty but I was going through bushings on mine. Replaced both the frame and axle side bushing in my front one in only 5K miles. The rear destroyed the frame side bushing once in about 10K miles. I'm still running the rear and its held up since the last bushing replacement but have switched to Synergy in the front.

I just replaced my 3.5" Enforcer stage 2 plus kit with EVO long arms and coilovers, I was really pleased with how it rode and performed with exception to the track bar bushings.
    Thereís an outside chance I just full tilt with the LA. Noted on the trackbars. Iíve heard others being happy with the synergy products. Thanks for sharing.
    The Evolution of ENVY

[QUOTE=JAGS;1257003]Truth be told, Iím eyeing the high clearance long arm.

Been working 12 hr days 6-7 days a week for almost a year. Could be a lot worse, but doesnít leave much time for wheeling.

I remember when I had a part time job. 84 hr weeks for last 13 years. Wheeling what's that?

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Truth be told, Iím eyeing the high clearance long arm.

Thereís an outside chance I just full tilt with the LA. Noted on the trackbars. Iíve heard others being happy with the synergy products. Thanks for sharing.
    Damn those are long days. Yeah I'd for sure treat myself to long arms after that...haha. Hopefully you're hourly not salary or piece work....

Damn those are long days. Yeah I'd for sure treat myself to long arms after that...haha. Hopefully you're hourly not salary or piece work....

I would treat myself to a different job if that was me... life is too short.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Jkzinger View Post

Haha thats exactly what I did after 17 years and it was the best decision ever.

I wish....but Iím employed and able to provide for my family and do great work. Had two coworkers leave and then a hiring freeze about a year ago. This wonít be permanent, I hope. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkzinger View Post

Very happy with the work I do.

Haha thats exactly what I did after 17 years and it was the best decision ever.

Hopefully I donít have another 16 years of this. Lol.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast