Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sponsors

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    I got Sponsored. The only thing I have to do in return is WORK 84 hours a week. Pretty cool how that works. It's weird that you think a company would choose to offer parts with nothing in return. I guess you have proven you can get muddy and clean again. Maybe start with a local car wash??

Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    Two things:

First you’re asking here because you think we have sponsored vehicles. You’re insinuating people didn’t earn or build what they have. That is false and a little rude.

Second companies don’t just give shit away to joe from Ohio. You’ve shown nothing that would be a return on investment for them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Not entirely true...my wife sponsored me...

Lol He called the shit, poop!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Op, in case you're that dull. The only person here who gets free shit is Eddie(unless we get free shit from him). To get this, he has been making GOOD, QUALITY content for over 12 years with over 26,000,000 views.
    That's how you do it
    :mic drop:

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Not entirely true...my wife sponsored me...
    I knew you had to have a sponsor. There’s no way anyone could afford all the cool shit you have filling scuba tanks on the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Mine is sponsored by my paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztik View Post
    Op, in case you're that dull. The only person here who gets free shit is Eddie(unless we get free shit from him). To get this, he has been making GOOD, QUALITY content for over 12 years with over 26,000,000 views.
    That's how you do it
    :mic drop:
    LOL - thank you

Not that it's anyone's business or that anyone should care but in order to make our videos, Cindy and I have to do things like take 3 weeks of our lives off, drive clear across the country, wake up at the crack of dawn, wheel and film all day long in the rain and mud, be one of the last to bed, drive all the way back home and then burn the midnight oil every single day afterward for two weeks or more trying to make videos of everything we did. And, so that it isn't missed, WE PAY to do all this out of our own pocket - as in, NOBODY pays us to do any of this!

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Not that it's anyone's business or that anyone should care but in order to make our videos, Cindy and I have to do things like take 3 weeks of our lives off, drive clear across the country, wake up at the crack of dawn, wheel and film all day long in the rain and mud, be one of the last to bed, drive all the way back home and then burn the midnight oil every single day afterward for two weeks or more trying to make videos of everything we did. And, so that it isn't missed, WE PAY to do all this out of our own pocket - as in, NOBODY pays us to do any of this!
    Doesn’t sound like too bad of a gig 🤪

Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Sounds like a dream come true to me!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast