Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Which/Best Gear Brand Thread

Knows a Thing or Two aaronstephen's Avatar

Which/Best Gear Brand Thread

What brand of gears are you'll going with?
    Always looking for the next adventure...

They are all pretty much the same gear, just boxed up in different packaging. Don't believe me, just take any gear and look for the circle logo with the K in it. That's the logo for Cha, a South Korean manufacturer and just about every gear I have ever seen has it.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Don't believe me, just take any gear and look for the circle logo with the K in it. That's the logo for Cha, a South Korean manufacturer and just about every gear I have ever seen has it.
    And here I was thinking I had "kosher" gears
    The greatest ride is the last ride

They are all pretty much the same gear, just boxed up in different packaging. Don't believe me, just take any gear and look for the circle logo with the K in it. That's the logo for Cha, a South Korean manufacturer and just about every gear I have ever seen has it.

wow thats interesting that only one company makes the gears. tons of companys selling at different prices for the exact same product

Quote Originally Posted by jk4x4wrangler View Post
    haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by jk4x4wrangler View Post
    Kosher like Bacon!
    Jesse Hires

Been Around the Block Rivertoys's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    wow thats interesting that only one company makes the gears. tons of companys selling at different prices for the exact same product
    I see the same thing in HID lights. I have seen the same units under several names with vast price differences.

Knows a Thing or Two aaronstephen's Avatar
    Well that's helpful. So just look for the best price, eh?
    Always looking for the next adventure...

This happens with an amazing amount of items. From food products to car parts and so on... Ya really wanna cry you guys with 1k+ winch's tear them apart and you will see 90% the same parts as a 280.00 winch. I have been at a dairy and watched milk from the same batch/vat get put into generic container's as well as (Select) container's. Then seen them at the store for .40 cent difference.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast