Color: Bright White
    Project Nickname: LOST YETI
    Current Favorite Pic:
    Badass Crawling Edit.jpg

Mods
    Interior:
    GripCords.com glow-in-the-dark white and black grab handles

Exterior:
    Rough Country Hybrid Winch Stubby front bumper (installed)
    Ass loads of stickers (I am admittedly a sticker whore).
    Removed rear bumper
    Spiderwebshade SW-1 JK2D (probably my favorite mod to date!)
    GripCords.com coyote tan zipper pulls
    JK Rubi Rails
    Daystar Hood Wranglers
    3C2X.com Quad Pods (Windshield mounted)
    3C2X.com Quad Pods (Retrofitted to fog light replacements)
    3C2X.com Hex Pods (Mounted to the bumper)
    Daystar Hood Wranglers
    Barricade 9500lb Winch

Suspension & Tires:
    Rubi MOABs
    285/70/R17 Falken Tires Rocky Mountain ATS IIs
    JKUR Shocks & Springs (approx 1.5" of lift)

Performance/Electronics:
    Superchips FlashCal
    sPOD switch system

In Progress:
    PlstiDip front grille matte black & remove Jeep emblem
    Smittybilt XRC-8 Comp Winch (w/ synthetic rope & aluminum fairlead; coming next year)
    20" LED light bar mounted via Strike Force Zebra through the grille light bar mount
    More wannabe Dually's for the ass end
    Volant Cool Air Intake (17636)
    aFe Power Mach Force XP Hi-Tuck 2.5" Axle-Back Exhaust

My overall goal for my project/daily driver is to get the best offroad performance for the cost. So far I have really lucked out getting awesome deals or landing free stuff from really great people. I plan to get the Smittybilt flares next, then Rubi Rails, and lastly the new winch. In about a year or so I will need to buy new tires to replace these since they were given to me (they're a used set form a 2010 Rubicon). I'll also be replacing the JKUR shocks around the same time that I get new tires just to bolster the Suspension and ride a little. I will more than likely go with a Zone Offroad product. I also have plans for quite the handful of skid plates but am not fully decided on all of those yet. I've been drooling over some Spiderwebshade goodies too but can't justify the purchase quite yet since I have a soft top lol

I'm addicted to my JK and I know that, even though I'm broke and am trying to save money for my Weding/Honeymoon coming up next August (2014), I'll still end up buying little things here and there like interior storage bags/drawers, Hi-Lift Jack and mount, more stickers, and other doo-dads or toys that I like. My JK is in her teen years, yes she's a female named Lee-Roy, but she's slowly growing to be quite a BAMF lol

Quick description of why she's a "LOST YETI" ... She's big, she's mean, she's white like the snow packed Himalayan Mountains, and she's in the middle of nowhere Texas...LOST! Lol

Lastly I hit the trails frequently both local and out near Austin, TX so I'll post those trips in other threads and link them here.

TO THE PICS!

^ How I rolled until this past Friday/Saturday...I hated those tires/wheels.

^ My sticker addiction :rolleyes:

I only have one pic from installing the bumper :/ we were working too hard to stop for pictures haha pic is after got the stock bumper off, cut original brake booster bracket off, and installed new bracket that moves the brake booster out of the way. After this we had to mount the winch plate, extend the wiring for the fog lights by about 6 inches. And then install the fog lights & end caps.

And today after I got my tires and wheels mounted! Looks so much better!!!

Up close of the bumper;

Now the BS pics and one with my Fiancée

And another sticker from one of the two groups I'm loyal to (CCO; Creek Crawlers Offroad) The other is West Texas Crawlers based out of Midland, TX

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for more! :cheers:
    Last edited by Kenny-g; 03-09-2014 at 06:13 AM.
    LOST YETI
    Bright White '13 Jeep Wrangler Sport "Lee-Roy2.0"
    Lost Yeti Build Thread Here!
    Texans Sound Off Here
    Texas Meet Ups & Wheeling

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post
    Username: Kenny-g
    Vehicle: 2013 JK Sport
    Color: Bright White
    Project Nickname: LOST YETI
    Current Favorite Pic:

Mods
    Interior:
    N/A

Exterior:
    Rough Country Hybrid Winch Stubby front bumper (installed)
    Ass loads of stickers (I am admittedly a sticker whore).

Suspension & Tires:
    Rubi MOABs
    255/75/R17 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/As

Performance:
    N/A

In Progress:
    Smittybilt XRC Fender Flares (coming soon)
    Find a set of used Rubi Rails (Craigslist shoppin)
    Smittybilt XRC-8 Comp Winch (w/ synthetic rope & aluminum fairlead; coming late this year)
    I need to mount 2 wannabe Dualy's somewhere...I bought them a while ago but haven't decided where to mount them yet.
    Stock JKUR springs and shocks (not mounted yet)
    Figure out a simple & quick swaybar disconnect set-up

My overall goal for my project/daily driver is to get the best offroad performance for the cost. So far I have really lucked out getting awesome deals or landing free stuff from really great people. I plan to get the Smittybilt flares next, then Rubi Rails, and lastly the new winch. In about a year or so I will need to buy new tires to replace these since they were given to me (they're a used set form a 2010 Rubicon). I'll also be replacing the JKUR shocks around the same time that I get new tires just to bolster the Suspension and ride a little. I will more than likely go with a Zone Offroad product. I also have plans for quite the handful of skid plates but am not fully decided on all of those yet. I've been drooling over some Spiderwebshade goodies too but can't justify the purchase quite yet since I have a soft top lol

I'm addicted to my JK and I know that, even though I'm broke and am trying to save money for my Weding/Honeymoon coming up next August (2014), I'll still end up buying little things here and there like interior storage bags/drawers, Hi-Lift Jack and mount, more stickers, and other doo-dads or toys that I like. My JK is in her teen years, yes she's a female named Lee-Roy, but she's slowly growing to be quite a BAMF lol

Quick description of why she's a "LOST YETI" ... She's big, she's mean, she's white like the snow packed Himalayan Mountains, and she's in the middle of nowhere Texas...LOST! Lol

Lastly I hit the trails frequently both local and out near Austin, TX so I'll post those trips in other threads and link them here.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for more! :cheers:
    I like your idea of working with a base model but picking up rubi parts on the cheap to boost it up. Very clever and you have probably saved yourself a metric ton of cash! Check out this thread for even more take off's:
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8...f-s-and-extras!

Lots of folks are running dually's using a-pillar mounts, but they are such a small light that you can slap them almost anywhere. Have you thought about custom mounting them into your stubby bumper above the fog light as far back against the grill as they'll go? It'll be an auxiliary light totem! If you don't want to custom mount them on/in your bumper I really like the light bar that fits on that bumper: http://www.roughcountry.com/bumper-light-bar-1056.php

Good luck & try not to get in too much trouble with the almost wife while building on the sneak!
    2013 Billet Silver Unlimited Rubicon (build thread)
    6-Spd, 4.10's, ARB Bull Bar, XRC X20 Winch, sPOD, Rigid Industry Floods, onboard-air, & way more comfortable than a Wrangler has any business being!

Retired but never forgotten
    2005 Wrangler TJ

Thanks for hte comments and links! Yeah like I said, cheap as possible but not on the durability aspect of things if that makes sense. And that light bar wouldn't be a direct fit but I'm sure I could make it fit. Just need to drill 6 holes and I'd be in business lmao I'm thinking about just splitting the fog light wiring and mounting them on the stubby bumper, theres plenty of room for bolts and such haha
    LOST YETI
    Texans Sound Off Here

Thanks for hte comments and links! Yeah like I said, cheap as possible but not on the durability aspect of things if that makes sense. And that light bar wouldn't be a direct fit but I'm sure I could make it fit. Just need to drill 6 holes and I'd be in business lmao I'm thinking about just splitting the fog light wiring and mounting them on the stubby bumper, theres plenty of room for bolts and such haha
    For those lights, it really is just one hole, so lots of possibilities. Take a look at the first pic on the first page on my build thread. The OEM fogs are installed that way to the ARB bumper, but remember to measure 17 times, drill once!
    6-Spd, 4.10's, ARB Bull Bar, XRC X20 Winch, sPOD, Rigid Industry Floods, onboard-air, & way more comfortable than a Wrangler has any business being!

2005 Wrangler TJ

Hahaha yup. Theres plenty of room/space. I just need to get them mailed to me so I can get that done haha you think I'd be fine with wiring them up with my fogs (would just splice them together with the existing wiring) without needing any additional fuses or nothin?
    LOST YETI
    Texans Sound Off Here

Hahaha yup. Theres plenty of room/space. I just need to get them mailed to me so I can get that done haha you think I'd be fine with wiring them up with my fogs (would just splice them together with the existing wiring) without needing any additional fuses or nothin?
    Personally, I wouldn't. Just toss 'em on a switch in the cab on some velcro. I run my fog lights almost all the time with my head lights, but if they were on the same switch as a set of Dually's I couldn't use them as often. I'm no electrician, but I'd be careful with that fog light wiring. I've melted a wiring harness or two courtesy of too much current, and while it's not that bad to replace I wouldn't recommend it. I'd just wire it on a separate switch/relay/wiring. Just my $0.02.
    283728_10151006016872068_1308082678_n.jpg

2005 Wrangler TJ

Damn! That pic is my worst nightmare lol I'm still easing into wiring projects and have the just of soldering and such but I definitely don't ever want that to happen to me! Lol Thanks!

*Edit: Oh and btw I want this soooo bad! My birthday is July 2nd, anyone wanna buy this for me?! Lmfao
    http://www.spiderwebshade.com/produc...-2d-trailmesh/
    LOST YETI
    Texans Sound Off Here

Been Around the Block TeamFaust's Avatar
    x2 on the not wiring AUX lights in with the factory fog. Run them with their own switch and a rely so as to manage the higher power to the AUX lights.
    Good looking bumper! Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by TeamFaust; 06-10-2013 at 09:07 PM.
    Silver 2008 JKU Sahara
    3" TeraFlex Lift w/ HD Track bar / Bilstein 5100s / 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers / RR XHD Front / CC Tire Carrier / Q9500i Winch / K&N Cold Air Intake System / LED Lighting /
    Uniden 520 Pro CB & a few other little do-dads

Thanks! I'm mentally figuring out how to wire this now lol I'd rather not run wires all the way to the battery but I may have to do that
    LOST YETI
    Texans Sound Off Here

Ordered the followiing last night! I have wannabe Duallys on the way and I bought everything to mount them and my switch.

Switch: http://www.otrattw.com/proddetail.ph...J66B-AYCWL-1WL

Switch panel: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Windshield mount: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had pics for the panel and mount but they were enormous ass Amazon pics lol

Anyway so yea, I'm pretty excited! It's gonna look clean as hell. I just have to buy all the wiring, in line fuseholder, a lot of connectors, and a switch thing Pretty pumped to get these on!
    LOST YETI
    Texans Sound Off Here

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast