Lost Yeti's Build Thread

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Working on fixing PB sorry

*Edit: so I guess I've posted too much this past month (oops) so the pics should show back up in 4 days (sorry).

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Got my lights functioning! Was such a pita but got em done :) pics when my PB account stops being retarded

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Lol lemme try to upload it. If it doesn't work, you'll have to wait a few days for PB.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373091963.868912.jpg

I aimed them after this pic was taken. Tomorrow I just have to tidy up the wiring and it's a done deal :)

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Alright went wheeling today and got some pics of my new toys :p

Lights:

Todays offroading including a few shots of my recently purchased and installed Spiderwebshade! I friggin love it!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I'm really hoping I can win those Truck-Lites lol

I just bought some zipper pulls from a great 550 cord grab handle company called Grip Cords (www.facebook.com/gripcords). $10 for 4 of these lil guys? Sounds like a deal to me. Their grab handles cost $33 I believe but that's not too too bad imo. I'm gonna be getting black and glow-ing-the-dark white gfront grab handles from them sooner or later. Gonna be schweet!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I used that Grip Cords company to get glow-in-the-dark white and black grab handles made. They're sick! It never gets dark enough to see them glow but someday when I'm out in the country in the middle of the night, they'll glow :p I forgot to get pics of that yesterday. This weekend I'm going to be installing my JKUR springs and shocks with some friends. Should be fun lol...I'm hoping for 2" of lift but we'll see.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Haha thanks! That pic has blown up among my friends bahaha but yeah it's a good 50 foot drop from where I was standing.

I got pics of my grab handles that I'm uploading now...they'll get posted soon.
null_zps8b7b1eac.jpg

^ Coyote Tan zipper pulls and their sticker at the bottom corner of the tailgate.
null_zps8894395c.jpg

^ Glow-in-the-dark white and black grab handles
null_zps2cc11783.jpg

^ The inside of my tailgate now...I didn't want to put two GripCords.com stickers on it but he sent me three and I didn't wanna put another on the outside so oh well haha

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Installed my JKUR springs and shocks today :D
null_zpsafda039b.jpg

null_zpsb8d57904.jpg

Got about a 1.5" lift. Not a lot but better than nothing!

I have to pay for honeymoon stuff the next 3 paychecks (Aug of 2014) but after that I plan on getting fender flares :)

Hollowpoint515

Get the teraflex leveling kit 130$ and get another 1.5 inches that's what I did and its done me well so far

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Nothing, I just don't like them. Too big and ugly imo. The ones I want are much much slimmer/thinner. These:
xrc1.jpg

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
If I end up in that position I'm probably gonna roll her! Lol I am a careful wheeler but thank you for your concern and the tip dude! :brows:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If I end up in that position I'm probably gonna roll her! Lol I am a careful wheeler but thank you for your concern and the tip dude! :brows:

:cheesy:

I've seen those flares take a hit. They aren't as bad as some of the others because they're so small but it is possible.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Cause then its flimsy plastic and I want the metal thin ones that are sturdy enough to stand on (I've seen it in person lol and no the guy wasn't very big)

Top Bottom