dcbjk Build Thread and Picture Diary

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new job. That's great news.

Congrats Dave on the new job!!!

Congratulations David!!! [emoji1303]

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank y'all

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So I'm bout 3 days late on this post but I had Birthday on June 10th. Turnt 26 and surprise from my wife she got outta the box and got some parts for D-day
She bought her some CJ7 grill foot pegs and mirrors off Amazon along with a Jeep wave shirt
IMG_4520.JPG IMG_4525.JPG IMG_4524.JPG IMG_4522.JPG
On the down side I'll have to send back the mirrors because I can't see out of the passenger side, but definitely to give credit for her effort. I'm gonna send em back and order some Rugged ridge stubby quick connect mirrors
IMG_4505.JPG
Hope y'all enjoy the pics cheers to all

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Happy belated birthday, David!

The new goodies look great!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Happy belated birthday! Very nice and props to your wife! [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Happy birthday. Nice gifts.

Happy birthday!

Thanks guys love everything she got me and still can't believe another year has gone down in the books for me

USMC Wrangler

So I finally got some mirrors that'll fit better some Rigged Ridge Stubby Trail mirrors can't wait to use em when the weather gets better
View attachment 264441

Post some pics of how they work. We're considering a different option than our quadratec ones.

I have these, but the rectangular version. I chopped the brackets up and welded them to my tube doors. I only tried them once in their original configuration. The only con I could find is a wind whistle from 40 mph and up. Otherwise, they've been good.

I look forward to seeing them installed and hearing what you think of them.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I have these, but the rectangular version. I chopped the brackets up and welded them to my tube doors. I only tried them once in their original configuration. The only con I could find is a wind whistle from 40 mph and up. Otherwise, they've been good.

I look forward to seeing them installed and hearing what you think of them.

I can't wait to see em on myself this weather we've been having lately aint helping too much

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well I know it's been a while since I last posted but here we go
It's been a few weeks now since I got the Rugged Ridge Stubby mirrors for D-day, weather finally gave me a break to test them out and get the brackets installed
First impression was great design very simple, instructions could've been a bit more clear on the install but once I got em on correctly they work great. I do notice the whistling sound that some people have mentioned about em, but that don't bother me I play my music loud enough anyway.
IMG_4559.JPG
IMG_4561.JPG
IMG_4562.JPG
Overall I love the mirrors they look great and once installed they are pretty sturdy so I'm happy.
Also here is D-days sunrise on this Thursday morning
IMG_4563.JPG
IMG_4564.JPG
IMG_4565.JPG
IMG_4566.JPG
IMG_4567.JPG
D-day will be due for a good wash down soon if not later. That's all for now thank you guys for all the support and advice during my build of D-day looking forward to posting more pics through the July 4th weekend will be in Swansboro, NC this weekend.

Last edited:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Got D-day all spiffed up for the 4th of July in Swansboro NC at the Saltwater Grill
Happy 4th of July everybody
IMG_4579.JPG
IMG_4576.JPG
IMG_4577.JPG
IMG_4584.JPG
IMG_4586.JPG
This wonderful rainy and muggy Saturday morning
IMG_4591.JPG
IMG_4593.JPG
IMG_4594.JPG
Great start for the weekend