Hinrichs 2.0

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Yeah, these are the door nuts. Somehow right after I got the jeep I lost 2 of them. Normally they live in the back cubby in their little homes, but these are my only real deterrent for someone to not steal my non locking half doors :rolleyes2:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Yeah, these are the door nuts. Somehow right after I got the jeep I lost 2 of them. Normally they live in the back cubby in their little homes, but these are my only real deterrent for someone to not steal my non locking half doors :rolleyes2:

I see. Good that you have those than. I don't have any jeep door thieves in my neighborhood unless that I know of [emoji23] fingers crossed

I also don't like putting them screws in their slots. They always seem to fall out on me, i just put them in a bag and store them in the garage somewhere.

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I may have to snag one of these...where'd you get yours?

Ordered it from extreme terrain, I didn't need it at all, but it really makes the top look nice when it's all folded down. Also think it will be nice to have when I pull the top off completely.

Synergy tie rod came in last week, along with the misalignment boot things, too lazy to install it tho since I've been working on this turd.

IMG_8508.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ordered it from extreme terrain, I didn't need it at all, but it really makes the top look nice when it's all folded down. Also think it will be nice to have when I pull the top off completely.

Synergy tie rod came in last week, along with the misalignment boot things, too lazy to install it tho since I've been working on this turd.

The boot looks great and I'll be it helps removing the top but it's a bummer that you had to order it from a company like Extreme Terrain who has a history of ripping me off.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The boot looks great and I'll be it helps removing the top but it's a bummer that you had to order it from a company like Extreme Terrain who has a history of ripping me off.

Had I know that I would not have ordered form them. Good to know for the future.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The paint on those clamps is looking pretty rough already. Did you not prime them before paint?

I think it was cold when I originally painted them, and I didnt do a good job. Someday I plan to have the cage coated. Also used kinda crappy paint.

Last edited:

scull20

View attachment 255082

Not Jeep Related...but figured you may enjoy this. My buddy and I bought a set of Dove Grey front and rear Vader seats from a guy who was stripping his M3 for racing. I built some frames for them and we used them as furniture in our apartment in college. I still have the passenger seat and back seats at my house upstairs, my buddy has the drivers seat by him. All of the adjustable functions for the seats still work.

IMG_0540.jpg
IMG_0572.jpg
IMG_0579.jpg
IMG_0596.jpg
IMG_0593.jpg
IMG_0607.jpg
IMG_0621.jpg

Top Bottom