The Building of the Banana Jeep

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I have one installed on my rig and have never had any overheating problems whatsoever. They're awesome.

Awesome. Yeah the Jeep gets up to 220 before the fan kicks on, and once the fan is on it drops it down to about 190-205ish. I'm hoping with the vent it'll help keep it cooler so the fan isn't running all the time. Plus it looks cool :thumb:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I like the louvered hood on the TJ way more than the JK. It fits really well and the edge follows the contour of the raised portion of the hood perfectly. The JK is just so flat that it looks like an afterthought to me. The whole Jeep is really coming together now. Keep it up!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Had to go out last night. Jeep was topless and doorless. Quick check of the weather.... 10% chance of rain. I look at the sky... not a cloud in it. So I take the Jeep :)

Guess who gets rained on :mad: :mad: :mad: Lol

fcaya.png

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I like the louvered hood on the TJ way more than the JK. It fits really well and the edge follows the contour of the raised portion of the hood perfectly. The JK is just so flat that it looks like an afterthought to me. The whole Jeep is really coming together now. Keep it up!

I know. When I put it on, I noticed it followed the lines of the hood real nice. Makes it look like it was meant to be there. I like it.

The louvers look good and it being in black is a nice accent.

I ALMOST ordered it raw and was going to paint match it... but I'm glad I ordered black. A buddy told me my Jeep is starting to look like a rotten banana... black spots all over it :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom