Stanley cup playoffs 2017!

:cheesy: I don't even care the flyers didn't make it in. After the way they played after that 10 game win streak they didn't deserve to get into the playoffs. I just hate them so much they are the last team I would want to see go any farther. I hope the caps can give them a run for there money.

Hey at least the Flyers aren't the playoffs choke artists that the caps are :cheesy:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Subban was a monster last night in the Nashville/blues match up! Just a great team effort overall from Nashville

Ddays

Hooked
You may regret that after the series lol. Ready for tonight!!

I have to agree here - the Caps are gonna be extra tough this year. I know we're 8-1 in the playoffs against them but really that doesn't mean shit. I just hope we can split the first two games with them.

RUBEERCON

Subban was a monster last night in the Nashville/blues match up! Just a great team effort overall from Nashville

Yes he was. Can't let Preds get those point shots! Big blues fan here, if we win this series it's because Preds got off their game. The way they handled Chicago was mind blowing!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SWRUBI

Huge hockey fan here - I still play. Hawks fan so this year has been tough to watch after a first round bounce. Would like to see Nashville / Edmonton in the WCF.

Best sport come playoff time. Nothing comes close to NHL Stanley Cup playoffs!

For those fans who's team still has 'skin in the game' enjoy!

Jacalore

I hate when my team misses the playoffs. It's like the entire season was a waste. Go Flyers (next year)!

Ddays

Hooked
Whew, now that was an exciting game! Gonna pay for it today though. :yawn37:
Damn, Anderson did everything he could to win that game but man, what a pesky damn team Ottowa is. On to the Cup.
Sure hope this one doesn't go to game 7 & 2 overtimes!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I knew Pitt was gonna win when Ottawa kept getting "reactive" goals and couldn't really get any good solid pressure otherwise. Great series otherwise and still wish Pitt would have lost [emoji24]

RUBEERCON

Great game. Refs missed a mugging on Crosby and then the kessel interference dive should have been a 2 way call. Dont think either call decided the game but they did score on Kessel PP.

I like Pens but I have to pull for Preds since they beat my Blues and they are due a cup.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Great game. Refs missed a mugging on Crosby and then the kessel interference dive should have been a 2 way call. Dont think either call decided the game but they did score on Kessel PP.

I like Pens but I have to pull for Preds since they beat my Blues and they are due a cup.

Crosby wouldn't get mugged so much if he stopped carrying his purse.

Top Bottom