Stanley cup playoffs 2017!

Ddays

Hooked
LOL, everyone is shitting their pants saying the Pens only had 12 shots and that's the fewest ever for a game win, blah, blah, blah. I think the bigger story is what does that say about that awesome save percentage by Rinne last night- .64! And, no, that's not counting the empty netter.

edit: So I looked it up and that's the worst save percentage by a goalie in a Stanley Cup Final game since 1967.

So both had relatively shaky starts in one way or the other. Both of these coaches are damn good at making adjustments. Look for a totally different game 2 from both teams.
Preds can't let the Pens go up 2 games & the Pens don't want to have to go to Nashville even. lots of stories here.

Last edited:

swag247

Nope still watching. Just fuming at the refs. Zero consistency on offside calls these playoffs. He had possession of the puck which allows him to enter the zone before the puck does.

lol, thank you... I was standing in front of the TV screaming at the refs on that call! they got it so wrong.

Ddays

Hooked
Goddam do these refs SUCK or what? How can a supposed professional league allow refs this fucking shitty? Both ways - no sour grapes here.

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't say it will be only 4 games but I'm happy with the end results so far.

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

tippedover

Hate to say it but pens are just figuring out how to win, they are able to score even if the preds are out playing them for 30 mins, the pens are able to make the most. If the preds can't figure out how to score and stay out of the box the series is over in 2 more games. My hope as a selfish fan is who ever wins (hate the pens) that we as fans at least get to see 6 or 7 games since nothing else is on tv lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
No way they sweep the Preds in 4. I'd love it but aint gonna happen. I have to say, I'm really looking forward to game 3 Saturday. That place is gonna be absolutely insane! Free catfish for the game?!
That's so goddam goofy that it's awesome at the same time!

But regardless of what Subban said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Pens won tomorrow and the Preds winning on Monday to send it back here. I'm still figuring this is gonna go 6-7 games though.
The wildcard in this whole series is Renne. If this guy shits the bed again in game 3 this series is over. His overall record against the Pens is so lopsided its not even funny.

Top Bottom