Stanley cup playoffs 2017!

Ddays

Hooked
Great game. Refs missed a mugging on Crosby and then the kessel interference dive should have been a 2 way call. Dont think either call decided the game but they did score on Kessel PP.

I like Pens but I have to pull for Preds since they beat my Blues and they are due a cup.

That series was horribly officiated. BOTH WAYS. This is what frustrates me about hockey - the obvious non-calls, the elbows to the head that don't get called, and then that dumb fucker Milbury says thats ok, the make-up calls for the missed calls, etc, etc. Frustrating sport sometimes.

Crosby wouldn't get mugged so much if he stopped carrying his purse.

:cheesy: Uh huh. Keep saying that. You'd take him on your team in a heartbeat!

tippedover

IMG_1551.jpg IMG_1554.jpg

Love hockey played my whole life and have been a huge flyers can for different reasons. But the last few years I have been a huge fan of anyone playing against the pens. Won't go in to the rant but they are the biggest bunch of babies I have seen on one team in a long time. Yes they have skill but it's gets hard to see sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Wow, those ^^ are great! I've never seen those ones! I've changed my opinion of Crosby! :rolleyes2:

eagle.jpg

buckweil

View attachment 260647 View attachment 260648

Love hockey played my whole life and have been a huge flyers can for different reasons. But the last few years I have been a huge fan of anyone playing against the pens. Won't go in to the rant but they are the biggest bunch of babies I have seen on one team in a long time. Yes they have skill but it's gets hard to see sometimes.

I'm also a huge flyers fan since I was a young pup. And just like you I've been a fan of anyone playing against Shitsburg so GO SMASHVILLE!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ddays

Hooked
I'm also a huge flyers fan since I was a young pup. And just like you I've been a fan of anyone playing against Shitsburg so GO SMASHVILLE!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

:cheesy: Shitsburg? you forgot the 'H'. At least spell it correctly - it's Shitsburgh! We're the only 'burg' with the 'H'
We got to keep our 'H' because we're special :bleh:

I get a kick out of the haters that always come out regardless of sport. Sure keeps it entertaining :D

buckweil

:cheesy: Shitsburg? you forgot the 'H'. At least spell it correctly - it's Shitsburgh! We're the only 'burg' with the 'H'
We got to keep our 'H' because we're special :bleh:

I get a kick out of the haters that always come out regardless of sport. Sure keeps it entertaining :D
100% hater lol and oops it was late ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ddays

Hooked
I know I am a hater and am very happy to come out say it, I am not just coming out (maybe on this form) but I have hatted Crosby since I watched him juniors lol

100% hater lol and oops it was late ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I get it. The guy kinda brought it on himself the first year or so in the league. Unfortunately the Pens didn't have a strong leader in the locker room at the time to help guide him along and he was made a captain too early IMHO. Eh, water under the bridge.Guys more than made up for that over the years but that's the nature of perceptions - they rarely ever change. Especially in sports.

Hope this series is a good one. Looks like the Preds have a hot goalie too. Another game 7 wouldn't surprise me. Looking forward to see the catfish getting chucked onto the ice (but only for one home win ;))

Ddays

Hooked
Haha good call, western hockey is much faster I am interested to see if the pens can keep up coming from a slow series playing against the trap system of Ottawa

:thinking: Huh? "Wonderin if the Pens can keep up?!" That trap D didn't slow the Pens down at all. If it wasn't for Anderson in that series every game would been 7-0!

tippedover

Ya agree they had a great goal but my point being that traditionally eastern hockey has had a hard time with western teams due to the speed. Interesting to see it will be a good series look forward to seeing the skill of both teams and the diving by Crosby

buckweil

I get it. The guy kinda brought it on himself the first year or so in the league. Unfortunately the Pens didn't have a strong leader in the locker room at the time to help guide him along and he was made a captain too early IMHO. Eh, water under the bridge.Guys more than made up for that over the years but that's the nature of perceptions - they rarely ever change. Especially in sports.

Hope this series is a good one. Looks like the Preds have a hot goalie too. Another game 7 wouldn't surprise me. Looking forward to see the catfish getting chucked onto the ice (but only for one home win ;))
The pens are honestly a solid team just me being a flyers fan since birth has ruined any kind of liking for them lol

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
traditionally eastern hockey has had a hard time with western teams due to the speed.

The same thing was said last year. We all know how that series turned out.

The Pens pretty ran the table out west during their last trip before the playoffs.

The Preds are a great team and I think this is going to be a great series between two very different styles of play. I'm looking forward to it!

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

Tanktitan

At this time of year injuries hurt all teams but the Preds are going to miss Johansen. However, the Preds play as a team and that is hard to defend against. We had 11 different players score the winning goal in the first 12 games. Some of that was Johansen's distribution. What is not talked about much is coaching. Laviolette essentially put 3 different teams on the ice in the first three rounds. It is going to be interesting to see how he plays this one.

Top Bottom