Stanley cup playoffs 2017!

RUBEERCON

Preds crowd is ruthless! They had a bad ass street party going on in Nashville. Could easily see a game 7 at the start of the series until pens went up 2, now it's tied and up to the teams goalies to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I rewound this about ten times and laughed harder each time I watched it! May have been the highlight of the series so far!

pk-subban-sidney-crosby-head-ice.jpg

And Pens fans - don't get too cocky here - its gonna come back to the Burgh for game 7:yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I rewound this about ten times and laughed harder each time I watched it! May have been the highlight of the series so far!

View attachment 262531

And Pens fans - don't get too cocky here - its gonna come back to the Burgh for game 7:yup:

Such horse shit. Ref stood there and watched it and wasn't gonna call anything till PK retaliated. Also Crosby/pens should have gotten a bench minor for throwing the water bottle on the ice in the second period

Ddays

Hooked
Such horse shit. Ref stood there and watched it and wasn't gonna call anything till PK retaliated. Also Crosby/pens should have gotten a bench minor for throwing the water bottle on the ice in the second period

I agree, but the whole fucking series has been this way. refs let it get to that point

C'mon, man, you have to admit that bottle was an accident. Whether or not a penalty, why start calling shit in game 5?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I agree, but the whole fucking series has been this way. refs let it get to that point

C'mon, man, you have to admit that bottle was an accident. Whether or not a penalty, why start calling shit in game 5?

No way that was an accident with how far it was thrown! They show you the footage of Crosby throwing it as well

buckweil

Congrats to all Pens fans. Also congrats to the Preds fans. It was a great series. Overall very solid hockey season.

RedPool

Congrats Pens! If you get rid of the bad refs and a couple shit moves by the players, Game 6 was one of the best I have seen in a while.

Next year, hopefully, I will get to see Buffalo make it to the finals. We can dream right?

Ddays

Hooked
Congrats Pens! If you get rid of the bad refs and a couple shit moves by the players, Game 6 was one of the best I have seen in a while.

Next year, hopefully, I will get to see Buffalo make it to the finals. We can dream right?

The referees in this whole playoff series absolutely SUCKED. For all teams. The NHL should be ashamed that they put this product out there. The refs let these guys go at it way too much
without calling anything IMHO & looked the other way constantly. Look, I get it about letting them play and all, but they missed so many calls/looked the other way that it was just plain bad.

Jacalore

The referees in this whole playoff series absolutely SUCKED. For all teams. The NHL should be ashamed that they put this product out there. The refs let these guys go at it way too much
without calling anything IMHO & looked the other way constantly. Look, I get it about letting them play and all, but they missed so many calls/looked the other way that it was just plain bad.
They missed a few... tough game to officiate.
Sweet! Great series! Congrats Pens! Congrats Preds!

Top Bottom