Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The city of San Francisco and the creatures it harbors.

Watched a guy who was sleeping on a side walk up stand up and piss on a garage door to someone’s house.
Half hour later I saw a different creature eagle dropping a turd between two cars parked on the street. Of course this was right outside the coffee shop we were about to go into. At that point I’ve had enough and decided to scrap everything else we had planned and just GTFO.

Just like every shit infomercial. But wait, there’s more! On our way out of that looney bin of a city. At the 101 to the 280 transition a dude wearing nothing but a hospital gown was running on the freeway punching cars that stopped or slowed down enough. Luckily we were the start of all that drama and got out in time cause minutes later all lanes of 101 were stopped and traffic is probably still destroyed.

You are intolerant. Vagrant hater!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm sorry, but did you just assume their gender? :idontknow:

“No such thing as chicks with dicks. Only dudes with boobs.”
Haha

Tons of that going on today. Waaaaay more prevalent. Lots of things in transition. I think it’s just next level hipster to be a tranny or “in transition”. This fad too will pass.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Took the family to the movies tonight to see Star Wars.... after tickets and food (we snuck in candy & drinks) it was still 80 bones. Halfway through my youngest and I fell asleep. Remember when you could pass out in a theater and not feel guilty about how much money you spent.... those were the good ole days.

WJCO

Meme King
Took the family to the movies tonight to see Star Wars.... after tickets and food (we snuck in candy & drinks) it was still 80 bones. Halfway through my youngest and I fell asleep. Remember when you could pass out in a theater and not feel guilty about how much money you spent.... those were the good ole days.

So true. We went and saw a movie about a month ago, it had been years since we went to the theatre. As I paid for the tickets, I felt violated and am still scarred from it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

The worst part of it is, I can’t enjoy a film at the theater. So many parents use it as a daycare for teens. They won’t shut up, and won’t stay off their phones. They used to kick people out, when I was a teenager, but now with liability and the threat of lawsuits, they won’t. I rarely go, anymore.

MTG

Caught the Bug
“No such thing as chicks with dicks. Only dudes with boobs.”
Haha

Tons of that going on today. Waaaaay more prevalent. Lots of things in transition. I think it’s just next level hipster to be a tranny or “in transition”. This fad too will pass.

Any hot ones?

Asking for a friend.

JAGS

Hooked
The worst part of it is, I can’t enjoy a film at the theater. So many parents use it as a daycare for teens. They won’t shut up, and won’t stay off their phones. They used to kick people out, when I was a teenager, but now with liability and the threat of lawsuits, they won’t. I rarely go, anymore.

Maybe try a regular theater where the seat aren't sticky.

Oreo_penguin536

When people are look out their window at their front tire while wheeling. Wtf are you looking at? Are you really only concerned with one tire? You are going to fuck up more shit doing that.

In my defense, I like to get a perfect view of exactly what I’m breaking when I break it.... only on the driver side[emoji23][emoji23]

MTG

Caught the Bug
When we donate to a charitable organization, then receive a deluge of mailings from them 1) thanking us for the gift and 2) asking for more money. We understand they have probably run the numbers (giving them the benefit of the doubt here) and have decided they get more contributions this way. But it kills us to get mailed a fancy card with pictures and then a prepaid envelope for the printed return card with a spot to identify our additional contribution. If we want to give you money we will, we are not influenced by a pretty picture or a sad story. We are simply going to write to each organization and ask that they not contact us with follow up correspondence. If they cannot do that we will gift our money elsewhere going forward.

Ddays

Hooked
When trucks do the "takes 5 miles to pass another truck" bullshit on the interstates. C'mon, really man? Then when they pull over into the right hand lane the next thing you know its like you're on the backstretch of Daytona trying to pass the guy. :idontknow:

WJCO

Meme King
When we donate to a charitable organization, then receive a deluge of mailings from them 1) thanking us for the gift and 2) asking for more money. We understand they have probably run the numbers (giving them the benefit of the doubt here) and have decided they get more contributions this way. But it kills us to get mailed a fancy card with pictures and then a prepaid envelope for the printed return card with a spot to identify our additional contribution. If we want to give you money we will, we are not influenced by a pretty picture or a sad story. We are simply going to write to each organization and ask that they not contact us with follow up correspondence. If they cannot do that we will gift our money elsewhere going forward.

:thumb: :thumb: Agreed.

Top Bottom