The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So because you shovel your driveway his 91 XJ is more capable? I fail to see how that works.

Apparently :crazyeyes:

Maybe I'm just old but I don't like how icy my driveway gets if I don't shovel it. Trying to unload my Jeep after going to Costco and before pulling into the garage can be tricky when I'm falling on my ass.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Maybe I'm just old but I don't like how icy my driveway gets if I don't shovel it. Trying to unload my Jeep after going to Costco and before pulling into the garage can be tricky when I'm falling on my ass.

Yeah no kidding. Hell growing up even if we got an inch of snow we shoveled cause it turns to ice eventually and makes a mess for the rest of the winter.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Well you won’t get anyone here to argue you’re young.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Mr. Pewy responded.

IMG_4514.JPG

I went to his channel to see what a real badass is like but was disappointed with what I found... nothing. 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Yeah no kidding. Hell growing up even if we got an inch of snow we shoveled cause it turns to ice eventually and makes a mess for the rest of the winter.

Yep. Especially on the North side of the house. We shovel before driving on it as much as possible.

jdofmemi

LOL! Clearly, those of us who live in or lived in areas that get snow, know. :yup:

I remember those days.

And now one of the good things about SoCal is I don't have to shovel snow, but can still drive a bit and play in it. Well, sometimes anyway.

Top Bottom