The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jdofmemi

The Wayalife videos made me want to buy a Jeep. Thanks for making me start my most expensive hobby yet.

And you jumped straight into the deep end too. No kiddie pool for you.

Lol, somehow this guy thinks he’s going to single handedly take down the business unless I meet his demands. I don’t negotiate with terrorists.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, I'm sure he will find a shoulder to cry on somewhere, and someone to coddle him and make him feel better.

What a world we live in

nbunga

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: LOL - "To whom this may concern? Guy says he would have ordered from you but doesn't know that everyone calls you Bubba.

On a side note, I don't remember the last time we've had to ban anyone here and I haven't owned JK-Forum in about 7 years :crazyeyes:

Gotta love self-important snowflakes like this. :crazyeyes:

It’s all about trying to ruin someones life for something they allegedly did 38 years ago now.

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s ridiculous! Lol I’m kinda curious to who this snowflake is [emoji23] and what mocking and harassing comments he is talking about

Abntroop

Aaaah, the downside to the internet, where everyone is under the mistaken impression their opinion matters to anyone else. Keyboard anonymity will not have done humanity any favors :naw: bring on the trails, woods, wide open spaces, enjoyed with good people.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Looks like this guy has 2 different accounts so that he can troll twice as much. Here's a follow up from Jo Bru.

Jo Bru.jpg

Top Bottom