The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I just got from TheSquad1112. Not sure what it is about guys obsessing about my hair but apparently, I'm leaving a few with limp dicks or something.

TheSquad1112.jpg

The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Man and I thought my Wayalife hoodie install video request was a bit forward...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And here I thought things were starting to get better. MsEmmaHale posted up the following our our KEEP IT TIGHT series. Apparently, she was offended by some of the editing we were doing 9 years ago.

MsEmmaHale.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a couple that a guy by the name of healthyamerican posted. The first was to complain about the music we used - what a surprise :rolleyes2:

healthyamerican-02.jpg

And the second was to complain about us drinking. Apparently, all Jeep videos should just be about Jeeps driving over stuff and not about friends enjoying each others company, off the trail and celebrating with a toast.

healthyamerican.jpg

98XJ06LJ

I just don't understand people, you have a choice to view what ever type of media that agrees with your shitty life choices.

If the videos and other media posted here and on YouTube don't meet your bullshit criteria then don't read or watch them!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Here's a couple that a guy by the name of healthyamerican posted. The first was to complain about the music we used - what a surprise :rolleyes2:

View attachment 319851

And the second was to complain about us drinking. Apparently, all Jeep videos should just be about Jeeps driving over stuff and not about friends enjoying each others company, off the trail and celebrating with a toast.

View attachment 319852

No rock music and no booze. Sounds like a fun guy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow these fuckers are sensitive lately. Lol.

No rock music and no booze. Sounds like a fun guy.

I'm sure it's just me stereotyping the guy but looking at his username, it's hard for me to not think he's a vegan or something.

I just don't understand people, you have a choice to view what ever type of media that agrees with your shitty life choices.

If the videos and other media posted here and on YouTube don't meet your bullshit criteria then don't read or watch them!!

LOL - You would think it's that simple. Apparently, in today's day and age, it's a requirement to be self-righteous and make sure everyone knows exactly what you think... so long as it's behind a computer screen. :crazyeyes:

Scoop315

Caught the Bug

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s why there’s a little X in the upper right hand corner of the computer screen to get right out of anything we don’t want to see.

I’m sure if someone commissioned Eddie for the money, if he wanted the job, he could make it different. But, maybe he’d just say “Get lost” to that person and do it his own way, anyway. I’m sure someone out there would oblige.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 320610
We live in such a precious world...

:cheesy: LOL - "To whom this may concern? Guy says he would have ordered from you but doesn't know that everyone calls you Bubba.

On a side note, I don't remember the last time we've had to ban anyone here and I haven't owned JK-Forum in about 7 years :crazyeyes:

Gotta love self-important snowflakes like this. :crazyeyes:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If his build is as good as his writing, he likely wants Teraflex brackets. Come on Bubba...hook the guy up. [emoji23]

Top Bottom