SHOW us the SNOW!!

Mister JT

As good as it was going to get. Everyone was on the mountain today. Happy New Year WAL folks!
IMG_2348.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brute

Hooked
First snow of the year on Mercer Island...rain pretty much melted it earlier, but the temps have dropped...should snow & stick through the night

Attachments

• 549EE5C8-D71B-455D-91FF-9C34A1FE3AD8.jpg
    549EE5C8-D71B-455D-91FF-9C34A1FE3AD8.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 131

wjtstudios

Hooked
First snow of the year on Mercer Island...rain pretty much melted it earlier, but the temps have dropped...should snow & stick through the night

You do have good taste when it comes to architecture. Nice details! And Jeeps....

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Think I’ll drive around to pull out cars off the road...it rarely snows in Seattle, most don’t know how to drive in it...so says the guy who spent most of his life in Hawaii...

I love snow...

Attachments

• B5D48D09-6645-4126-BE9C-B76E7D46BD1D.jpg
    B5D48D09-6645-4126-BE9C-B76E7D46BD1D.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 113
Think I’ll drive around to pull out cars off the road...it rarely snows in Seattle, most don’t know how to drive in it...so says the guy who spent most of his life in Hawaii...

I love snow...

Head into the Fall City Snoqualmie area if you really want a good time [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

JJ151

Heavy wet snow in the Oregon Coast range. Pic is from the top of 7up in the Tillamook State Forest.

IMG_3802.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

weller12

Haha yeah that little stretch out of Fall city that winds up into Snoqualmie would be.... interesting.

Yeah Falls Hill is no joke when it’s icy. The real treat is watching people on Issaquah highlands just give up and park their cars on the side of the road.

We drove around Snoqualmie and North Bend today and didn’t see any bad drivers, just slow. We got about a foot out here so it’s understandable. Here are some pics from today IMG_6384.jpg IMG_6380.jpg Adjustments.jpg

Yeah Falls Hill is no joke when it’s icy. The real treat is watching people on Issaquah highlands just give up and park their cars on the side of the road.

We drove around Snoqualmie and North Bend today and didn’t see any bad drivers, just slow. We got about a foot out here so it’s understandable. Here are some pics from today View attachment 340088 View attachment 340089 View attachment 340090

Damn. Making me miss being back home. I grew up just about a 5 minute walk from the Woodman there in Snoqualmie. Just down from the school. Love the snow... the floods... not so much. Still miss all of it though.
IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6693.jpg
IMG_6695.jpg

Top Bottom