SHOW us the SNOW!!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Finally got to test low 4wd at 250 miles. Love this truck.
IMG_8952.jpg

IMG_8922.jpg

IMG_8943.jpg

IMG_8913.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

DaJudge

You guys are getting dumped on out there. It’s going to be a crazy year!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I know! Set a record for the day.

Have you guys gotten anything yet? I grew up in Union Lake. Seems like the snow there isn't as heavy as it was when I was a kid.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I know! Set a record for the day.

Have you guys gotten anything yet? I grew up in Union Lake. Seems like the snow there isn't as heavy as it was when I was a kid.

We got hit hard the first week of November with a foot of snow here in Rochester, but nothing since.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
My kids love doing that! Looks like a great day out in the trail, your JT is sweet!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

My kids LOVED doing that when they were little! Hahaha, except for the first time we did this and I forgot to account for the wide swings they took behind me on the tubes!
Of course we laugh about it now but all three got wiped out or bailed before they went into the woods! :cheesy:
I loved it too because I got to sit in a heated vehicle sipping on my beverage of choice while we were ripping across our fields! :thumb:

bkac

Caught the Bug
My kids love doing that! Looks like a great day out in the trail, your JT is sweet!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thanks. It became even sweeter yesterday when I didn’t have to strap the Christmas tree to the roof. [emoji23]

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Looks like a blast. This morning the news reported big bear got 48" of snow in 48 hours. Probably more snow than they've seen in the last 2 winters...haha. Snow in the desert is always fun.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah the last time we got that much snow in one storm was in 2009 when I use to live in big bear man that was fun.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Today’s view from the office. Fairly rare to get snow like this, but it does happen a few times a year. Probably will be melted by tomorrow. Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom