FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
What a joke. These tools are on about minute 12 of their 15 minutes of fame. It won’t take long for people (including manufacturers) to get sick of the leeches. I read through some of their FB posts and frankly, I find it disgusting. They should change their name to “Welfare on Wheels” with all of the begging for free places to stay, free parts, free money, free whatever.

BaddestCross

What a joke. These tools are on about minute 12 of their 15 minutes of fame. It won’t take long for people (including manufacturers) to get sick of the leeches. I read through some of their FB posts and frankly, I find it disgusting. They should change their name to “Welfare on Wheels” with all of the begging for free places to stay, free parts, free money, free whatever.
That all depends on how long and how much credence society gives to "influencers" who blatantly take advantage of the sheep.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - just had this sent to me. Someone please say you’ll post this guy’s bail.

attachment.php

Kevin Williams (Stepchild) has been breathing too many gear oil fumes. He needs to get his story straight. He either does or doesn't condone violence. He keeps flip-flopping.

I don’t condone any violence at all.

Benito

Caught the Bug
These people make no sense and their audience doesn’t know any better. Now they are trying to do what Eddie does for but for a monthly fee. They are creating some sort of membership group with different membership tiers and have exclusive events. Sounds like they aren’t making it if they are trying to do what Eddie does for free but for a price, scam if I’ve ever seen one.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - just had this sent to me. Someone please say you’ll post this guy’s bail.
attachment.php

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

These guys are all the same. “I’ll kick his ass” and yet every time the opportunity arises they make some kind of excuse about too many people around or whatever the case is. Drama queens

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
These people make no sense and their audience doesn’t know any better. Now they are trying to do what Eddie does for but for a monthly fee. They are creating some sort of membership group with different membership tiers and have exclusive events. Sounds like they aren’t making it if they are trying to do what Eddie does for free but for a price, scam if I’ve ever seen one.

Eddie didn’t need need tits though.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
These guys are all the same. “I’ll kick his ass” and yet every time the opportunity arises they make some kind of excuse about too many people around or whatever the case is. Drama queens

Lots of threats of ass whippings are flying around. Thanks Shawn Woods, for starting all this drama and inciting people to threaten violence.

Ddays

Hooked

Will there be private online shows too? Maybe that's what the silicone is for? :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup. I also find it distasteful when a few here will still follow or watch their videos. And brush it off with a bullshit excuse like “I watch a multitude of channels and comment on them”. Or my favorite. “I’ve gotten to know them, so what”.

I'm not gonna lie, this is starting to bother me as well. At the very least, I would hope that some of their fans who also enjoy our videos would at least make an attempt to set the record straight.

I had some needed Clarity at Jeep Bash Yesterday... The one booth in the past that I used to hang out the most... I walked right by... Twice. It’s a shame and I hope things change for the better.

Clearly, they need to do what they think is best for them. In the end, it's just business and apparently, this is how they see themselves moving forward. I can only wish them the best.

Too much to screenshot, but I was talking back and forth with this guy for a long time this afternoon on the stupid Tom Woods post.

Apparently he checked in after Eddie left the gate so he missed his opportunity to kick Eddie's ass. [emoji849]

They're still butthurt about this thread and it's all Eddie's fault because he didn't stop the participants and hasn't deleted the thread. So instead of saying that, they'll just keep spreading lies about Eddie and his "poor business practices" and say how much the whole wheeling community hates him and the wayalife "crew"... Guess I'd better pull my decals before I get my ass kicked. [emoji23]

Thank you. I heard there was at least one voice of reason over there and I appreciate you at least trying to shine some light on all the stupid shit that's being said over there.

Kevin Williams (Stepchild) has been breathing too many gear oil fumes. He needs to get his story straight. He either does or doesn't condone violence. He keeps flip-flopping.

Well, if he's still in SoCal, he can find me at Off Road Evolution today.

longarmwj

FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us!

I'm not gonna lie, this is starting to bother me as well. At the very least, I would hope that some of their fans who also enjoy our videos would at least make an attempt to set the record straight.

The original comment was directed towards me. I’ll talk with Kevin when I get a chance to, if that’s what you meant.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King

The original comment was directed towards me. I’ll talk with Kevin when I get a chance to, if that’s what you meant.

Talking is one thing. But actually making a point of setting the record straight IN WRITING on the same pages that Lite Brite and Tom Woods continue to talk shit on, so that all of THEIR followers can see the truth is something different. As Eddie said, if there are people that actually watch both channels, are there actually people on the other pages standing up for Wayalife? We seem to have no problem posting proof here of what really happened but so far all that I've seen/heard from over there is just a bunch of whiny shit talkers that don't seem to care what really happened.

longarmwj

Talking is one thing. But actually making a point of setting the record straight IN WRITING on the same pages that Lite Brite and Tom Woods continue to talk shit on, so that all of THEIR followers can see the truth is something different. As Eddie said, if there are people that actually watch both channels, are there actually people on the other pages standing up for Wayalife? We seem to have no problem posting proof here of what really happened but so far all that I've seen/heard from over there is just a bunch of whiny shit talkers that don't seem to care what really happened.

I don’t use Facebook but I have no problem posting on the YouTube comment thread, when I get a free moment at work to actually type something out.

morricus

I don't think anything you can say will affect the opinion of the morons that follow those two Lite Brite idiots. If someone can honestly stomach more than a few minutes listening to that horse-toothed, 13 year-old boy-bodied slut constantly talk over that bridge troll of a husband, that person isn't going to listen to the logic and reason of anyone has to say here. Look at all the people coming to the defense of Tom Woods when his attack has zero toe-hold in reality. You cannot reason with the unreasonable.

I'm newer here, but I don't see why you guys care what they say. Fuck them, the moronic vendors that give anything to them, and the "nation" of tards that follow them.

Top Bottom