FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Wow. This is why I’ll never be without a job. Lots of people clearly need therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well shit. I went to see if this woke weirdo made any more posts and was disappointed to see he/she deleted it. :naw:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Well shit. I went to see if this woke weirdo made any more posts and was disappointed to see he/she deleted it. :naw:

She did. It was LBN’s Mom... And basically you got blamed for the words of others here.. against her daughter. I dug deeper down the rabbit hole... but it’s all Just bullshit and an internet popularity contest.

WJCO

Meme King
She did. It was LBN’s Mom... And basically you got blamed for the words of others here.. against her daughter. I dug deeper down the rabbit hole... but it’s all Just bullshit and an internet popularity contest.

Sure looks like it. She posted on a Lite Brite facebook page, too. At least we know who Kriket Harris is now:

https://m.facebook.com/litebritenation/posts/625418114551405

1.jpg

So ironic that she would falsely accuse Eddie of being degrading to women but is totally ok with her daughter flashing her ass and tits all over the internet to lure people in to watch her videos. I guess it's not degrading if your own daughter does it :naw:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You'll have to forgive my ignorance but... what the fuck is an LBN?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So ironic that she would falsely accuse Eddie of being degrading to women but is totally ok with her daughter flashing her ass and tits all over the internet to lure people in to watch her videos. I guess it's not degrading if your own daughter does it :naw:

Ah, never mind. I think I got it now ^^^^ :rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

It really is amazing to me just how powerful social media is today. How anyone can say whatever they want about a person and it's automatically true. Thanks for the heads up. Knowing this helps to remind me of the people and vendors I know personally who know the real truth but continue to support this kind of behavior.

fiend

Caught the Bug

The question is, is the mom hot?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bhaner

The timing of the LBN stuff is somewhat interesting... Earlier this week there was a thread on FB about how LBN passed WOL on youtube subscribers. Everyone there had nothing but bad things to say about Eddie and WOL.

I made the mistake of saying how I had met Eddie and Cindy and they seemed like good people to me.

Apparently I was the only one who had EVER said anything like that.

I said that even though the two channels had different online personalities they both have a common interest and passion for the hobby/sport.

At that point I was told that it wasn't about that. It’s the stuff he’s done and said and what his online moderators have done and said about us that was completely out of line.

I couldn't remember anything specific that Eddie had posted so I just left it alone.

I can't help but think... So... What you are saying is someone on the internet offended you?

maxresdefault.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
It really is amazing to me just how powerful social media is today. How anyone can say whatever they want about a person and it's automatically true. Thanks for the heads up. Knowing this helps to remind me of the people and vendors I know personally who know the real truth but continue to support this kind of behavior.

Yeah man, it easy to get sucked into the internet Bullshit... If some people can’t separate who you are from a bunch of others shit talkin here.. then that’s their problem. You know who you are... thats all that matters.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't remember anything specific that Eddie had posted so I just left it alone.

Google is your friend. I challenge ANYONE to find a SINGLE instance where I've said anything bad about these people. I would then challenge you to find ALL the things they've said about me.

Top Bottom