FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They did the same shit before EJS 2 years ago. They're scum bags and desperate for attention. Plain and simple.

Honestly, I'm still scratching my head about that one. In fact, I just moved all the posts from the general hater thread into here because clearly, it's/they are related. :rolleyes2:

bhaner

They did the same shit before EJS 2 years ago. They're scum bags and desperate for attention. Plain and simple.

I can't say anything bad about them. I don't know much more than what I see on FB, Youtube and here.

Kevin did help me out once with some trail info.

I see it as just two different cliques. Both go out and wheel. Both make videos. Both try to improve the sport/hobby.

Maybe people are just too competitive when it comes to YouTube $$$$. I don't see the point of bashing each other.

All I want to do is go out and wheel.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...hUKEwiRmMLt7MvvAhVcCTQIHeYcAW4Q7xYoAHoECAEQMA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah man, it easy to get sucked into the internet Bullshit... If some people can’t separate who you are from a bunch of others shit talkin here.. then that’s their problem. You know who you are... thats all that matters.

Is it? I dunno, maybe it's a generational thing but I tend to be doubtful of everything I read on the internet. What I have seen is that most people believe everything especially when it involves hate. My problem is when people know the truth but still choose not to take a side. Sure, I know who I am but I really hate being around people I thought I knew but clearly didn't.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say anything bad about them. I don't know much more than what I see on FB, Youtube and here.

Kevin did help me out once with some trail info.

I see it as just two different cliques. Both go out and wheel. Both make videos. Both try to improve the sport/hobby.

Maybe people are just too competitive when it comes to YouTube $$$$. I don't see the point of bashing each other.

All I want to do is go out and wheel.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...hUKEwiRmMLt7MvvAhVcCTQIHeYcAW4Q7xYoAHoECAEQMA

Well, you know what you've seen on FB and we delete nothing so you can see everything here as well. As I said before, Google is your friend and I still challenge you to find a SINGLE instance where I've said anything negative about these people. If you're okay with the kind of hate they have for me and how they promote it on social media, all I can say is that you might not be the kind of guy that I'd choose to wheel with again. But, I do appreciate your honesty about what's really important to you.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I saw them post that $hit yesterday and i just shook my head. It’s like how did you get all those subs?? That’s right ... Crop tops and random bikini thumbnails 🤦🏻*♂️ . I’m mean at this point just go all in with an Only Fans and cut the bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bhaner

Well, you know what you've seen on FB and we delete nothing so you can see everything here as well. As I said before, Google is your friend and I still challenge you to find a SINGLE instance where I've said anything negative about these people. If you're okay with the kind of hate they have for me and how they promote it on social media, all I can say is that you might not be the kind of guy that I'd choose to wheel with again. But, I do appreciate your honesty about what's really important to you.

It seems like everywhere you look there is some sort of hate for you and WOL. Yet I still choose to be here. I enjoy what you do. I think you are a good person.

It is possible that I missed it... I seem to miss large chunks of some threads due to getting busy with work, etc... But you are correct. I have never seen you say anything negative about them.

On the other side of the coin there are some here who have said some things. Obviously LBN has seen that and associated that with you. By the looks of it they have said some things as well. And here we are.

I am not OK with the hate. But I seem to see it in both sides(once again, not specifically from you).

I guess I choose to see the good in people. I form my opinions more off how people treat me. Not by what I read on the internet.

If that means that I am not the caliber of person you would choose to wheel with... I guess it is what it is. Sorry to disappoint.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sure looks like it. She posted on a Lite Brite facebook page, too. At least we know who Kriket Harris is now:

https://m.facebook.com/litebritenation/posts/625418114551405

View attachment 360830

So ironic that she would falsely accuse Eddie of being degrading to women but is totally ok with her daughter flashing her ass and tits all over the internet to lure people in to watch her videos. I guess it's not degrading if your own daughter does it :naw:

I am honestly speechless that this last hater was actually somebody's mom.

Also, I'm sure it's just me being old but... what the fuck is a tirt?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It seems like everywhere you look there is some sort of hate for you and WOL.

Again, I delete NOTHING here on WAYALIFE. The truth is out there and if people really want to know where this hate comes from, I GUARANTEE you that you can find it here.

Yet I still choose to be here. I enjoy what you do. I think you are a good person.

And, I'm glad you think so and I'm happy to have you here.

It is possible that I missed it... I seem to miss large chunks of some threads due to getting busy with work, etc... But you are correct. I have never seen you say anything negative about them.

If there's any doubt, I would once again CHALLENGE YOU to find it. I guarantee you that it simply doesn't exist because I would never go there.

On the other side of the coin there are some here who have said some things. Obviously LBN has seen that and associated that with you. By the looks of it they have said some things as well. And here we are.

Hang on, "some here who have said some things" is NOT ME saying those things. Now, you yourself are admitting that THEY have "said some things". Not their "fans" but THEM SPECIFICALLY. I know this might be hard for you to understand but there is a difference and it's one that matters to me.

I am not OK with the hate. But I seem to see it in both sides(once again, not specifically from you).

Right, NOT SPECIFICALLY FROM ME but SPECIFICALLY FROM THEM. You are choosing to give a pass on THEIR SPECIFIC HATE FOR ME because of what people on this forum may have said about them. As in, you hold me accountable for what the members here were challenged to do - you know, to OFFEND THEM. :naw:

I guess I choose to see the good in people. I form my opinions more off how people treat me. Not by what I read on the internet.

And I get it, it's all about you and really, I'm totally cool with that.

If that means that I am not the caliber of person you would choose to wheel with... I guess it is what it is. Sorry to disappoint.

LOL - "caliber" has nothing to do with who I choose to wheel with. I simply prefer to wheel with people I consider to be MY FRIEND. My friends have my back, they stick up for me, the choose sides and I'm simply appreciative of that. Sorry that this would offend you.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I saw them post that $hit yesterday and i just shook my head. It’s like how did you get all those subs?? That’s right ... Crop tops and random bikini thumbnails 🤦🏻*♂️ . I’m mean at this point just go all in with an Only Fans and cut the bullshit.

I thought they already had something like that where people could subscribe and pay them monthly to get to follow their lives. Fucking insane. Literally adding nothing of value to this world.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bhaner

Hang on, "some here who have said some things" is NOT ME saying those things. Now, you yourself are admitting that THEY have "said some things". Not their "fans" but THEM SPECIFICALLY. I know this might be hard for you to understand but there is a difference and it's one that matters to me.

Right, NOT SPECIFICALLY FROM ME but SPECIFICALLY FROM THEM. You are choosing to give a pass on THEIR SPECIFIC HATE FOR ME because of what people on this forum may have said about them. As in, you hold me accountable for what the members here were challenged to do - you know, to OFFEND THEM. :naw:

You are correct. I agree there is a difference.

I also feel I took the things posted here out of context. I missed the fact that they actually asked for it. That is what I get for not reading every post.

In that case when they take what was said here out to the FB and Youtube world... It's not really the whole story.

bhaner

I simply prefer to wheel with people I consider to be MY FRIEND. My friends have my back, they stick up for me, the choose sides and I'm simply appreciative of that. Sorry that this would offend you.

Not offended at all. Like I said in my first post. I had your back. Apparently I was the only one they had ever heard from that had good things to say about you.

I am seeing this in a different light now that the appropriate context has been applied...

Not right at all that they can take a requested response and use that to fuel a response of their own outside of the original context and in public view.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not offended at all. Like I said in my first post. I had your back. Apparently I was the only one they had ever heard from that had good things to say about you.

I am seeing this in a different light now that the appropriate context has been applied...

Not right at all that they can take a requested response and use that to fuel a response of their own outside of the original context and in public view.

You should say that as much to them. See what they have to say.

bhaner

You should say that as much to them. See what they have to say.

Yep.

One question though. Why did they make this post asking to be offended? Was there something before this that prompted it?

Just seems odd that they started off with “Hit us with your best shot” right out of the gate.

Honest question. I really don’t know how this all started.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yep.

One question though. Why did they make this post asking to be offended? Was there something before this that prompted it?

Just seems odd that they started off with “Hit us with your best shot” right out of the gate.

Honest question. I really don’t know how this all started.
Just looking for the attention is all. It's all social media popularity to them.

Sent from my SM-G991U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Social media sucks balls for these situations. These shitheads kick over beehives just trying for a reaction, then they go running back to their supporters yelling "see what the bad guys did?"
All for a few clicks. :naw:

Top Bottom