JK Steering Box, Rotopax, KC Hilites, Maxbilt Tail Lamps - SD, CA

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have more than once and paid over a month ago and no replies.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry man, sucks to hear. Hope he gets back to you and stops fucking you over. Did you happen to pay thru PayPal or get any sort of email or phone number from him? Might be able to dispute the charge and get your money back

JKbrick

Sorry man, sucks to hear. Hope he gets back to you and stops fucking you over. Did you happen to pay thru PayPal or get any sort of email or phone number from him? Might be able to dispute the charge and get your money back

I paid a guy for a winch rope on 7/28 and never got it either. Filed with PayPal, no word yet. His inbox is full and won't answer his email. Hope this isn't a trend

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I forgot who you said it was that you bought it from but you should blast that guy in the thread that he listed it at.

Wow you haven’t gotten anything either!?!?

No not a word. I really hate to blow anyone up, I always try to give guys a chance. The last time I waited quite a while and didn't worry about a particular member not paying me he had ended up being deployed on a sub and paid me as soon as he got home. I've purchased a driveshaft from this same guy and got it right away. I don't know, I'll wait a little while longer,

JKbrick

This just turned odd, I pm'd the other person in the thread that wanted it and he said the seller told him last week it was still available and took his money and shipped it to him. Hmmm,

WJCO

Meme King
This just turned odd, I pm'd the other person in the thread that wanted it and he said the seller told him last week it was still available and took his money and shipped it to him. Hmmm,

That is some really fucked up shit. Not even about the money IMO. If you make a deal with someone, you uphold that deal. Really sucks that he told you it was yours and then sold it to someone else. And sucks that he took your money in the process.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Hopefully he will do the right thing. Anyone have his phone number or email address? He may not be looking at this site so not getting the messages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Hopefully he will do the right thing. Anyone have his phone number or email address? He may not be looking at this site so not getting the messages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app
He's on IG. May be able to reach him. "Talmagae.goss" I believe. Not sure if that's how you spell his first name, if that is it.

JAGS

Hooked
Ya know, for a guy who was so cool, well liked, and wheeled with many others on the forum, I find it disingenuous that not one of those people is chiming in here for him to do the right thing.

I've seen this scenario play out time and time again, but this one takes the cake as the dude basically stole from forum member(s) before making an exit.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I wheeled with tgoss (and others) once, a few months ago. I hadn't met him before that trip and haven't spoken with him since. On the trip he seemed to me like a stand up guy. He was among the first to lend a hand when my rig had some issues, and again when another needed some work. Maybe he ripped off a guy here, maybe not. Nothing I saw suggested to me that he's a thief. There's always another side to every story, and it seems like some people are jumping to conclusions on very sketchy information.

Journeyman

Ya know, for a guy who was so cool, well liked, and wheeled with many others on the forum, I find it disingenuous that not one of those people is chiming in here for him to do the right thing.

I've seen this scenario play out time and time again, but this one takes the cake as the dude basically stole from forum member(s) before making an exit.

Ya know if I had seen this I would have definitely hit him up. But I have a real job that can get pretty hectic and so I'm just now seeing this and it seems like he's aware of whatever situation there is and trying to resolve it. Maybe if someone had PM'd one of those said people it might have been noticed sooner through my email.

JAGS

Hooked
Ya know if I had seen this I would have definitely hit him up. But I have a real job that can get pretty hectic and so I'm just now seeing this and it seems like he's aware of whatever situation there is and trying to resolve it. Maybe if someone had PM'd one of those said people it might have been noticed sooner through my email.

Yeah, I don't have a real job. Was that some backhanded jab? [emoji23][emoji23]

I have no clue who knows him or not, but I know several people do/did. True colors always come out. Like taking someone's money for a month until you called out. That's just not cool.

Journeyman

Yeah, I don't have a real job. Was that some backhanded jab? [emoji23][emoji23]

I have no clue who knows him or not, but I know several people do/did. True colors always come out. Like taking someone's money for a month until you called out. That's just not cool.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I don't know you, so I was just stating the fact that I do [emoji6] and despite being logged in 24/7 I don't constantly have the app open on my phone and my integrity was being questioned along with other people so I felt compelled to respond for the sake of other people that know I was part of that thread.

JAGS

Hooked
Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I don't know you, so I was just stating the fact that I do [emoji6] and despite being logged in 24/7 I don't constantly have the app open on my phone and my integrity was being questioned along with other people so I felt compelled to respond for the sake of other people that know I was part of that thread.

I don't know most of the folks in that circle jerk, nor do I need/want to. Especially if this is how they show respect to Eddie and more so to a guy who send their hard earned money.

My fake job treats me just fine BTW. Hope your integrity is in tact since you felt guilted into chiming in. [emoji6]

Top Bottom