JK Steering Box, Rotopax, KC Hilites, Maxbilt Tail Lamps - SD, CA

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
What the fuck is going on in here?
I might have a factory steering box for sale also, pitman arm included.

I plan on selling it as many times as it takes for me to make enough money for some Dyntracs 80/60 package. If my calculations are correct I need to sell it 50 times. PM me if interested....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Two please!! :clap2:

BlacknRedJK

Glad you got it resolved. Do you agree that tgoss was trying to screw you or did something wrong? Or was it a miscommunication or something else?

Seriously we get it. You have a hard on for tgoss and won't shut up unless you get your way. For the sanity of myself and the rest of the forum shut up

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
10-4
The message has been sent loud and clear. I'll continue as I have my entire time here and not insult anybody and treat people with some level of respect. But I'm sure somebody won't be able to help themselves and will respond with something extremely profound for the entertainment of others...[emoji1376][emoji1376] and attempting to pump themselves up, but really only just belittling yourself in the process. Maybe try to grow just a little bit as a human being and not reply with hate. Not that it matters and either way is absolutely fine with me, cause I'm out [emoji1365] and won't see any of your radical responses...

LOL!! Glad the "message" is loud and clear to someone as I don't have a clue as to what you're referring to. Not that it matters though I guess. Best of luck to you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you got it resolved. Do you agree that tgoss was trying to screw you or did something wrong? Or was it a miscommunication or something else?

Glad that the forum was able to help him get things resolved. So that there's no miscommunication or something, had he not posted up about what was going on here, it may never have been. If there is one thing that is screwy, it's that you have some kind of desperate need to defend a guy you've only met once and is no longer welcome here. So that I'm perfectly clear, any care we may of had for your stand up pal was lost some time ago and I'd be grateful if you took your crusade elsewhere.

OverKill

I just don't really want to get into who said what, you should have done that, kinda stuff. I saw enough pissing contests in 23 years in the Army. Like I said, it is resolved, thanks to everybody that helped to resolve this. All is well that ends well. Supposed to be delivered 9/23.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I just don't really want to get into who said what, you should have done that, kinda stuff. I saw enough pissing contests in 23 years in the Army. Like I said, it is resolved, thanks to everybody that helped to resolve this. All is well that ends well. Supposed to be delivered 9/23.

Are you saying we went a little... OverKill???? Lol.... see what I did there....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Nor should you feel the need to get into any BS about who said what. You paid for something you never got and may never have had it not been for you posting up about it and gotten help from the good people here. I'm glad that we were able to help you out.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Glad it got worked out.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
775facb8e4e9885c162aeedc86d2b331d7bce3af71b36a23a1beb112bacbe5e6.jpg

OverKill

Now with the gear box in, I can get my calendar set up the the axle replacement. Replacing most of the front end and all that out, I figured it would be easier to replace then (it is leaking very badly). On the fence about replacing the control arms. Only thing not going to be stock is the 1.5" TF springs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

JKbrick

Thank you to Jkruiser my issues were resolved as well. Not going to drag names into this because nothing happened to intentionally screw me out of my money. Too long of a story and nobody would really care to hear it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom