JK Steering Box, Rotopax, KC Hilites, Maxbilt Tail Lamps - SD, CA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So out of curiosity for myself and probably a few others, where was the mix up?
Mix up on the info exchanged email/phone number/address etc.
I don't see a guy who has 35k in running gear under his jeep intentionally screwing someone over a used gear box. But I've been wrong before [emoji848]

I don't see how much a guy has in his Jeep makes a difference in any of this. While he may not have "intentionally screwed" the buyer, he certainly didn't give a shit that the buyer never got what he paid for - at least, not until the buyer had to post up about it here on the forum anyway.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
I don't see how much a guy has in his Jeep makes a difference in any of this. While he may not have "intentionally screwed" the buyer, he certainly didn't give a shit that the buyer never got what he paid for - at least, not until the buyer had to post up about it here on the forum anyway.

Agree here. The fact that it was over a month and he knew he had the guys money and never attempted to contact him with 'hey sorry there was some mixup in shipping but I'm not dicking you around' doesn't sit well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Journeyman

10-4
The message has been sent loud and clear. I'll continue as I have my entire time here and not insult anybody and treat people with some level of respect. But I'm sure somebody won't be able to help themselves and will respond with something extremely profound for the entertainment of others...[emoji1376][emoji1376] and attempting to pump themselves up, but really only just belittling yourself in the process. Maybe try to grow just a little bit as a human being and not reply with hate. Not that it matters and either way is absolutely fine with me, cause I'm out [emoji1365] and won't see any of your radical responses...

JAGS

Hooked
10-4
The message has been sent loud and clear. I'll continue as I have my entire time here and not insult anybody and treat people with some level of respect. But I'm sure somebody won't be able to help themselves and will respond with something extremely profound for the entertainment of others...[emoji1376][emoji1376] and attempting to pump themselves up, but really only just belittling yourself in the process. Maybe try to grow just a little bit as a human being and not reply with hate. Not that it matters and either way is absolutely fine with me, cause I'm out [emoji1365] and won't see any of your radical responses...

You just love those "veiled" backhanded slams don't you. You think you are so righteous, yet you 100% come off like a total douche. Is that direct enough for you? Or do you not understand me because I may or may not have real job. Let try this...we couldn't care less if you ever logged in here again.

WJCO

Meme King
10-4

Huh? You're leaving the forum over this?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
10-4

That didn't take much... [emoji112]

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
10-4

What the fuck did I just read?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
10-4

Bye [emoji112]

Is that "radical" enough?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
What the fuck is going on in here?
I might have a factory steering box for sale also, pitman arm included.
Image1506077229.549643.jpg
I plan on selling it as many times as it takes for me to make enough money for some Dyntracs 80/60 package. If my calculations are correct I need to sell it 50 times. PM me if interested....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
10-4

Bye Felicia!

JKbrick

What the fuck is going on in here?
I might have a factory steering box for sale also, pitman arm included.
View attachment 276961
I plan on selling it as many times as it takes for me to make enough money for some Dyntracs 80/60 package. If my calculations are correct I need to sell it 50 times. PM me if interested....

Put me on the list!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
10-4

Okay, man. You do what you think is best, but I don't remember seeing anyone tell you you weren't welcome. Believe me, I would have been the first to say it, if it were so.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Thanks JK_Dave for contacting tgoss. He sent me a message, gave me his email and number, I replied to both, issue resolved, sent email with tracking. All is well that ends well.

Glad you got it resolved. Do you agree that tgoss was trying to screw you or did something wrong? Or was it a miscommunication or something else?

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
10-4

9l2gdWA.jpg

Top Bottom