Tom Woods Says Eddie Oh from WAYALIFE is an Asshole

longarmwj

Tom Woods Shafts Posted This...

I don’t use social media, but this was sent to me about 15 minutes ago. Seems a bit dramatic if you ask my opinion on the whole ordeal, especially considering the fact he’s trying so hard to stand up for a competitor which, business wise, doesn’t make much sense.

More so though, if we’re here “coordinating attacks”, does that mean Overlander is a general? [emoji15]

IMG_9964.jpg
IMG_9965.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mauijim

I’m glad I watched this video. I’m in need a a new front driveline and figured I might as well replace my rear at the same time. They’re both stock and my front cv boot blew and my rear driveline is starting to sling grease. I’ve been checking out different companies and was leaning towards your buddies competitor, but after watching the video I think I’ll go to the local driveline company that’s just a block from my work instead. I’m not sure what I really need to ask them. I know I wanna have u joints and not a cv joint. Is the solid better than grease able? I’m going to 1350 but does one end need to be 1410? And I’ll have to change the yoke and flange for the 1350?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
LOL - i just had a few people contact me by DM to say that Tom Woods is now talking smack about me on FB.

He’s a dip shit. He’s one of those guys it seems for sure. That video has been out for a while now and he’s acting like this now; even with it having nothing to do with him. He must not have any business with all his free time.

longarmwj

I’ll put it this way, in my WJ I had several shafts from him (this was back in 2013-2014) just kind of fall apart on the easiest trails. I think there’s one of his shafts in my WJ right now actually. I’ll be sure to swap out to another brand when I start working on it again

morricus

I don't understand why these guys got involved. I have a Tom Wood front drive shaft, and was prob going to get a rear. But in the same way that I won't buy products that that does fucktards at Litebrite endorse, now I'm going to stay away from them. Guilty by association, and I don't want to be associated. I don't need a lesson in ethics and morality from the guys that make my goddam driveshaft. I'm newer to Jeeps, but there are such massive pockets of douchbaggery, its bizarre.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Weird that Woods would come out of the woodwork at this point, particularly when his own product isn’t at issue.

LOL - seriously! I literally have not said one thing good or bad about him in almost a decade. Why dig up this old video - one that NEVER even mentions who the driveshaft is made by and stir the pot now. Weird.

Wow... just wow... for one this is old news, you guys made this video MONTHS ago for one, and for two Mr. Woods is an asshat of epic proportions who is obviously running out of marketing ideas and needs to direct attention to his company because they can’t just rely on good quality products and competitive pricing. For me, they ARE local and I’d still pay more for another local shop to build my shafts long before I’d set foot in his shit hole of a business.

WJCO

Meme King
The more I think about this, I'm really trying to wrap my head around this thing :thinking:

Summary:

Tom Woods goes to an old Wayalife video that has NOTHING to do with Tom Woods.
Tom Woods posts a comment calling Eddie a liar.
Eddie corrects Tom Woods by showing Tom Woods' that his (Tom Woods) comment was completely false.
Tom Woods goes back to his own Facebook page and tells his followers that Eddie is an asshole.
Tom Woods' followers start trolling Eddie like Area 51 Stormers without even knowing a single thing that transpired.

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

The more I think about this, I'm really trying to wrap my head around this thing :thinking:

Summary:

Tom Woods goes to an old Wayalife video that has NOTHING to do with Tom Woods.
Tom Woods posts a comment calling Eddie a liar.
Eddie corrects Tom Woods by showing Tom Woods' that his (Tom Woods) comment was completely false.
Tom Woods goes back to his own Facebook page and tells his followers that Eddie is an asshole.
Tom Woods' followers start trolling Eddie like Area 51 Stormers without even knowing a single thing that transpired.

View attachment 334969

Yeah man, it’s idiots day to shine I guess. No fucking clue why this is even a thing anymore.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I don't understand... maybe I'm wrong, but it didn't even sound like you said "Adam's Driveshaft" at all in your video. In fact, you hardly even showed the logo. And even if you did mention the name, you clearly said you were having issues before and that part of the problem could have been a small modification you made to get it to work with your new front axle. I don't understand some people... they just like to start drama. :crazyeyes:

Keep up the good work. Jeep on...

Top Bottom