Tom Woods Says Eddie Oh from WAYALIFE is an Asshole

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : A BAD VIBE - Tracking Down & Fixing Driveshaft Vibrations

Lol, maybe don’t listen to the guy that I could hire to mow my lawn once a week and still make more than he does now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Umm what? The guy you could hire to mow your lawn and still make more than he does now. What the fuck does that even mean? I guess you proved the drinking point I just made.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

longarmwj

What money? And time? You started a thread on a free forum your logged into all day.

Time finding a hotel that had enough space to accommodate a large group, and then negotiating a decent group rate, finding a restaurant that could host a large crowd on a Saturday night, making reservations for both, putting a deposit on the patio to ensure we get it for the restaurant, and putting a deposit on several extra rooms in the hotel Incase we had more then we originally thought.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Woods can eat a bowl of donkey dicks. He is forever butthurt because he got called out years ago for importing pos gold ujoints that were made in China. If you do your research you will see that many people complained about the ujoints failing. Eddie was just an easy target for Woods because, well, it’s the internet. In fact, Woods was so butthurt that he actually started a website using Eddie’s name (or something to that effect) for the purpose of catching traffic that was intended for Eddie’s sites.

It also sounds like he has found himself someone who will willingly accept his shaft (and probably the shafts of just about everyone else out there.)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Woods can eat a bowl of donkey dicks. He is forever butthurt because he got called out years ago for importing pos gold ujoints that were made in China. If you do your research you will see that many people complained about the ujoints failing. Eddie was just an easy target for Woods because, well, it’s the internet. In fact, Woods was so butthurt that he actually started a website using Eddie’s name (or something to that effect) for the purpose of catching traffic that was intended for Eddie’s sites.

It also sounds like he has found himself someone who will willingly accept his shaft (and probably the shafts of just about everyone else out there.)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think I may have found that sack of assholes I stuck in the freezer, maybe I’ll send that to them in exchange for their world class marketing efforts.

TrailHunter

Hooked
When I got my front driveshaft I went to a local shop. It was a great experience.. He gave me the yoke & flange... and once I installed them, he used my measurement to build the rest. It worked out great. And when I need maintenance done, I’ll be going back. Simple. Eddies advice was spot on and done with respect... He never bashed Adams or Woods.. He said if possible, local shops can often provide a better experience when it comes to driveshafts and it’s a little cheaper... and He’s right. Is that for everyone? No.. for some its easier to order & ship. No big deal. I’m sure Adams, Woods & JE Reel make quality Parts with plenty of happy customers. Awesome.

Fact is, if the shafts he got were balanced, the video never would have existed. But they were not... So he shares his experiences because that’s what he does, and that’s why we are members. It’s fun, it’s informative and as Jeepers we like to learn what options we have.

So now there are 400 FB comments bashing Eddie... over what? Over some dudes insecurities of his own business? It’s all hypocritical bullshit and lies. The video is an honest & respectful account of HIS experience.... But because the internet is a blackhole of ignorance & snowflakes... here we are. [emoji849]

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I was a bit busy yesterday and so I missed a better part of all this drama. All I can say is wow.

Here's what Tom Woods responded with on YouTube.

Shawn Wood-02.jpg

Rst8rox

All I can say is wow!!! Anyone who was at the Drummond 2019 Run will have heard my brand new outta the box woods shaft popping all week. Showed up with a shit cv centering ball outta the box. When I called they wanted me to pay to ship it back and blamed my suspension setup. (Which has a center limiter strap to keep shaft from binding.) they wanted me to also pay for a new cv section. Needless to say my local shop fixed it for parts cost and hooked me up on the labor after hearing the trouble I’ve had with TWs. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND OR SPEND MONEY WITH TW AGAIN.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Never bought any products from this company. As far as their behavior, they can fuck off and I'll never buy or reccomend their shitty Chinese junk.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just gonna leave this here to remind people of how much Eddie “modified” his front shaft (according to woods) which is what gave him vibrations to begin with

https://youtu.be/IzIaxvDLIiU

As you can see Eddie didn’t modify them at all. Just used the stuff Adams supplied for the install

MericaMade

He called Eddie an Asshole and all of us Trolls. Fuck that guy! I never did anything to him to deserve an insult like that.

WJCO

Meme King
He called Eddie an Asshole and all of us Trolls. Fuck that guy! I never did anything to him to deserve an insult like that.

I've been on here for 4 years and have seen some crazy shit, but what Tom Woods did yesterday is probably the craziest and most slanderous thing I've seen yet. IMO, just move on and don't let it ruin your day. People will either follow his comment blindly or actually take the time to research Truth and realize that he's completely full of shit. Many members here have already provided more that enough evidence to him that shows he was wrong but only critical thinkers will take the time to seek out the truth. Tom Woods Driveshafts can suck a dick.

MericaMade

I've been on here for 4 years and have seen some crazy shit, but what Tom Woods did yesterday is probably the craziest and most slanderous thing I've seen yet. IMO, just move on and don't let it ruin your day. People will either follow his comment blindly or actually take the time to research Truth and realize that he's completely full of shit. Many members here have already provided more that enough evidence to him that shows he was wrong but only critical thinkers will take the time to seek out the truth. Tom Woods Driveshafts can suck a dick.

I really don't give a shit and I was really just being sarcastic, but I am gonna fuck with him if I see him at the offroad expo next week. Trolls be trolling!

Top Bottom