Tom Woods Says Eddie Oh from WAYALIFE is an Asshole

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
What a bunch of horse shit. I’m with WJCO. Why did Shawn Woods show up, out of the blue, and call Eddie a liar on a video that was released a good while back? Then he incited people to start trolling. What’s up with that? Maybe he’s about to give yoga ho his shaft?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I disagree...I’m sure yoga pants has precluded many a “got Tom Woods” scenario...

LOL, well, a post coming from my perspective addressing yours? Def weird.

Oh, and fuck Tom Woods. This is a blatant attention grab. He flat out incited a social media war similar to what the thot site did a while ago.

longarmwj

What I don’t get is why would a company start drama like that, out of the blue, for no reason. That just makes the company as a whole look bad, and anybody who supports a company that pulls shit like that is joking themselves if they think they’re in the winners side of this.

And they say people on Wayalife are the bad guys. Please.

Ddays

Hooked
What I don’t get is why would a company start drama like that, out of the blue, for no reason. That just makes the company as a whole look bad, and anybody who supports a company that pulls shit like that is joking themselves if they think they’re in the winners side of this.

I think they call this "marketing" nowadays. :idontknow:

WJCO

Meme King
Lol. They're going strong on the post he made on his FB page. Yoga Pants and her hubby included. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

And yet in his Facebook post, Shawn Woods (the very one that started this entire mess) alluded to himself and his followers as being the 'offroad community.' That's sad.

I never really had an opinion of Tom Woods driveshafts one way or another prior to today. But I sure do now.

Ddays

Hooked
And yet in his Facebook post, Shawn Woods (the very one that started this entire mess) alluded to himself and his followers as being the 'offroad community.' That's sad.

I never really had an opinion of Tom Woods driveshafts one way or another prior to today. But I sure do now.

Have you noticed that he's guided this into a "Tom Woods Driveshafts are the greatest" post. This is exactly what the thots did. This is guerilla social media marketing.
Sad what the FB/IG world has brought us to.

WJCO

Meme King
Have you noticed that he's guided this into a "Tom Woods Driveshafts are the greatest" post. This is exactly what the thots did. This is guerilla social media marketing.
Sad what the FB/IG world has brought us to.

Birds of a feather flock together. I'm pretty convinced that none of this was a coincidence. The puzzle is coming together quite well and the big picture is starting to look like a pile of dog shit.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Pot meet kettle. The people you support and have posted here about are the exact ones you talk about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

longarmwj

VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : A BAD VIBE - Tracking Down & Fixing Driveshaft Vibrations

Pot meet kettle. The people you support and have posted here about are the exact ones you talk about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Get over it already. I watch a video and comment every now and then as I do with a multitude of channels on YouTube.

Not sure why you feel the need to always try to make a big deal on who does and does not pop up on my YouTube feed but I don’t think it’s exactly healthy to always worry about what’s on YouTube timeline other than your own.

You don’t like them or their channel and that’s fine, you’re entitled to your own opinion, but making it a point to try to “call somebody out” for simply saying “yea I watch them sometimes” is a bit silly.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Get over it already. I watch a video and comment every now and then as I do with a multitude of channels on YouTube.

Not sure why you feel the need to always try to make a big deal on who does and does not pop up on my YouTube feed but I don’t think it’s exactly healthy to always worry about what’s on YouTube timeline other than your own.

You don’t like them or their channel and that’s fine, you’re entitled to your own opinion, but making it a point to try to “call somebody out” for simply saying “yea I watch them sometimes” is a bit silly.

You’re a douche that’s why I call you out.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : A BAD VIBE - Tracking Down & Fixing Driveshaft Vibrations

You’re a douche that’s why I call you out.

Lmfao if watching YouTube and taking the opportunity to meet somebody in person when the chance arises makes me a douche then i guess I’m a douche.

But truthfully I could care less what you think of me, and as I said everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lmfao if watching YouTube and taking the opportunity to meet somebody in person when the chance arises makes me a douche then i guess I’m a douche.

But truthfully I could care less what you think of me, and as I said everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

You must care cause you bring my name up all the time.

And yeah, meeting someone from YouTube and talking to them as “besties” when they blatantly call out and trash talk your other “friends” is a douche move. You’re an attention whore and hanging on to anyone who will talk to you and accept you. It’s you who needs to get over yourself.

longarmwj

You must care cause you bring my name up all the time.

And yeah, meeting someone from YouTube and talking to them as “besties” when they blatantly call out and trash talk your other “friends” is a douche move. You’re an attention whore and hanging on to anyone who will talk to you and accept you. It’s you who needs to get over yourself.

LMFAO!!!

Get over myself? Dude I met them before anything with them and Wayalife transpired.

This forum is always about first hand accounts so when their name came up, I posted about my first hand account of meeting them. Yes since that time I’ve gotten to know them. What’s the big deal with that?

When shit hit the fan, I didn’t agree with him coming here and stirring shit up.

As I said before, I don’t give two fucks what your opinion is of me, but saying that I’m holding on to “anybody who will talk to you and give me acceptance” has to be the stupidest thing I’ve heard in a very very long time, but it gave me quite a good laugh.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LMFAO!!!

Get over myself? Dude I met them before anything with them and Wayalife transpired.

This forum is always about first hand accounts so when their name came up, I posted about my first hand account of meeting them. Yes since that time I’ve gotten to know them. What’s the big deal with that?

When shit hit the fan, I didn’t agree with him coming here and stirring shit up.

As I said before, I don’t give two fucks what your opinion is of me, but saying that I’m holding on to “anybody who will talk to you and give me acceptance” has to be the stupidest thing I’ve heard in a very very long time, but it gave me quite a good laugh.

Actually you did agree with them by continuing to fucking talk to them. Just fuck off already. Nobody would miss you just like nobody gave two fucks when you got arrested.

MericaMade

Well then............................

Attachments

• I-cant-see-you--But-I-feel-there-is-tension.jpg
    I-cant-see-you--But-I-feel-there-is-tension.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 211
Top Bottom