WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
That second kid ain’t goi g anywhere. It’ll be there when you get back.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

His wife may not be though. I know mine wouldn't be...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha, exactly. My spot in bed would probably move to a spot on the couch. Anyone who’s dealt with a postpartum wife knows that shit ain’t no joke. Hell, I was almost murdered the other night when she thought I ate the last mini butterfinger.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Haha, exactly. My spot in bed would probably move to a spot on the couch. Anyone who’s dealt with a postpartum wife knows that shit ain’t no joke. Hell, I was almost murdered the other night when she thought I ate the last mini butterfinger.

LOL :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: so true... and even if she says "go on the trip, I'll be fine...." don't do it... it's a trick.

fiend

Caught the Bug

Dude I got the “wrong car wash” one time and it was high drama. So glad to be past those early days with kids.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Alright just worked through our holiday schedule and as it turns out we are planning on being home before 1/5. So if it's not to late please add Lisa and I to the going list. If it's too late I completely understand.

Slavens and Joywick it'd be awesome to have you come with us if we're added. It'd be a blast! Beer cleans up..haha.

Awesome! Got you added to the list :thumb:

Bummed I can’t make it guys. Hope you all have a fun time.

Well that sucks. Bummer.

benatc1

Hooked
Alright just worked through our holiday schedule and as it turns out we are planning on being home before 1/5. So if it's not to late please add Lisa and I to the going list. If it's too late I completely understand.

Slavens and Joywick it'd be awesome to have you come with us if we're added. It'd be a blast! Beer cleans up..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Nice man! Will be great to see ya!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked

LOL :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: so true... and even if she says "go on the trip, I'll be fine...." don't do it... it's a trick.

Holly hell. No sit right?! Haha
4 years ago I left my wife and kid at home for the kick off. My wife still gives me shit for it.

Sounds like a perjury trap to me...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I just sent out an IMPORTANT UPDATE to all of you by PM. Please read it carefully and respond to me with answers as soon as possible.

thank you. :cool:

robx251

Caught the Bug
To kick things off, here's a pic of Cindy and I although, we'll most likely take JET Li, our 2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited instead of Moby. Still deciding.

View attachment 315073

Can you please bring Jane instead? I would love to see your old iron out on the trail.

EDIT: saw it was supposed to be where it is going to be cold. Never mind but I’d still love to see Jane out tipping it up

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Can you please bring Jane instead? I would love to see your old iron out on the trail.

EDIT: saw it was supposed to be where it is going to be cold. Never mind but I’d still love to see Jane out tipping it up

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

That would require a serious back massage & visit to the chiropractor afterwards...

JAGS

Hooked
Okay, I just sent out an IMPORTANT UPDATE to all of you by PM. Please read it carefully and respond to me with answers as soon as possible.

thank you. :cool:

Adams favorite. The announcements of PMs. Lol. PM sent back. [emoji106] We’re looking forward to it. [emoji41]

Top Bottom