WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Figured I’d update my status for the run, originally planned to ride solo but looks like the old man is gonna come down with me. Been trying to get pops out on a run so, if you guys could help scare the fuck out of him I’d appreciate it. Jesse3638 I’m counting on you since you actually met him when we came to Moab.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I held off on posting as I’ve been trying to lock down our holiday schedule. Would love a spot if there are any left . I’m nearby in Los Angeles .

My wife Joan and I with our nearly stock Jeep a year ago at Pismo

IMG_7927.JPG

Current state of the rig

IMG_0589.JPG

Let me know if you guys can absorb one more !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-Dan

jesse3638

Hooked
Figured I’d update my status for the run, originally planned to ride solo but looks like the old man is gonna come down with me. Been trying to get pops out on a run so, if you guys could help scare the fuck out of him I’d appreciate it. Jesse3638 I’m counting on you since you actually met him when we came to Moab.
Haha I'll see what I can do.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

Haha I'll see what I can do.

One word is all you need to scare pops. Slavens.

Ha ha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I held off on posting as I’ve been trying to lock down our holiday schedule. Would love a spot if there are any left . I’m nearby in Los Angeles .

My wife Joan and I with our nearly stock Jeep a year ago at Pismo

Current state of the rig

Let me know if you guys can absorb one more !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-Dan

Good news!! MericaMade dropped out so you and your wife are IN :rock:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

jesse3638

Hooked
Lisa has been asking for a sweatshirt. Looks like we'll be getting some. They look awesome.

Edit: Just ordered a sweatshirt for Lisa and a T-shirt for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom