WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

jeeeep

Hooked
damn, so far to travel...

may be in Utah that week but my schedule is still sketchy.

One of these days!

jkbarnett

Happy to see we’re on the list, awesome. We have a 2012 JKR 2.5” lift on 35’s. It’s been our tow vehicle behind the motorhome for the last two years while we traveled the USA. Happy to be back home in Bishop and do more jeeping. IMG_3538.JPG
James and Debbie
IMG_3531.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Alright just worked through our holiday schedule and as it turns out we are planning on being home before 1/5. So if it's not to late please add Lisa and I to the going list. If it's too late I completely understand.

Slavens and Joywick it'd be awesome to have you come with us if we're added. It'd be a blast! Beer cleans up..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Alright just worked through our holiday schedule and as it turns out we are planning on being home before 1/5. So if it's not to late please add Lisa and I to the going list. If it's too late I completely understand.

Slavens and Joywick it'd be awesome to have you come with us if we're added. It'd be a blast! Beer cleans up..haha.

Man I hope you guys can make it. Pops and I would love to hang with you guys again. Been too long.

Battle Born JK

Thats great news, cant wait too see you guys I had a blast last time. 👍

Top Bottom