Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ddays

Hooked
This is a threefer.

1. Being required to take an OSHA 10 hour course at work. Its so stupid and could easily be accomplished with a self paced online training.

2. Being required to wear a mask in order to attend this boring ass, pointless training. Not having one and then asked to leave until i can get one.

3. Having the bitch ass instructor call my chief and tell him I'm dozing off in this stupid class and not wearing a mask rather than simply address it with me. I hate safety enforcement personnel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

#3 is bcause of a medical condition and due to HIPA laws they can't ask you about it. :idontknow:

Jsouder53

Hooked
My neighbors dogs.... for some reason I’ve always had nuisance neighbor animals, first it was cats and now it’s dogs. I’ve always used a BB gun to get them off my yard and now my neighbors are fed up with me. I don’t get it. I should be fed up with them for letting their dogs shit and piss in my yard when they have a couple acres of a yard that is mostly fenced in.

I should also note, they want me to front the vet bill for BB removal. Is that a joke? They should be lucky their dog is leaving my property alive. If they went one more house down, I know that neighbor would’ve shot to kill... he has already told them he would if their dog came back. How bout they finish that fence and keep their dogs on the damn yard.

I should also note, I only do this when they are messing with my goats or chickens.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
My neighbors dogs.... for some reason I’ve always had nuisance neighbor animals, first it was cats and now it’s dogs. I’ve always used a BB gun to get them off my yard and now my neighbors are fed up with me. I don’t get it. I should be fed up with them for letting their dogs shit and piss in my yard when they have a couple acres of a yard that is mostly fenced in.

I should also note, they want me to front the vet bill for BB removal. Is that a joke? They should be lucky their dog is leaving my property alive. If they went one more house down, I know that neighbor would’ve shot to kill... he has already told them he would if their dog came back. How bout they finish that fence and keep their dogs on the damn yard.

I should also note, I only do this when they are messing with my goats or chickens.

I'm not having a neighbor dog issue, but my neighbor thinks its ok to feed the resident lake Canadian geese on their lawn, which is adjacent to ours. I leave a fully rigged 6wt fly rod on my back table, and cast at them as they try to enter our yard and shit all over everything...now I just have to start walking toward them with rod in hand and they jump into the lake. If this was a more rural area, I'd be making headshots with a .177 pellet gun, and enjoying roast goose dinners...

Brute

Hooked
My latest annoyance is our CO3 monitors are going bad and need replacing. Of course, they only chirp at 2:00 am, which really disturbs our dogs, and of course the ones that need replacing require a 10' ladder to reach them...

jdofmemi

My latest annoyance is our CO3 monitors are going bad and need replacing. Of course, they only chirp at 2:00 am, which really disturbs our dogs, and of course the ones that need replacing require a 10' ladder to reach them...

Oh, but they are for your SAFETY

As soon as that word gets thrown out, it seems all common sense goes out the window and most people feel the need to do "whatever it takes" to stay "safe".

It's a good thing out ancestors didn't have that attitude, nothing of importance would have ever been accomplished.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I'm not having a neighbor dog issue, but my neighbor thinks its ok to feed the resident lake Canadian geese on their lawn, which is adjacent to ours. I leave a fully rigged 6wt fly rod on my back table, and cast at them as they try to enter our yard and shit all over everything...now I just have to start walking toward them with rod in hand and they jump into the lake. If this was a more rural area, I'd be making headshots with a .177 pellet gun, and enjoying roast goose dinners...

The gophers around my house no what’s coming when I start walking at them just like the geese near your house. It’s funny when I’m inside I hear them making all kinds of noise, but when I’m outside with my BB gun I don’t see them or hear them.

Pellet guns don’t make too much noise lol

This is a threefer.

1. Being required to take an OSHA 10 hour course at work. Its so stupid and could easily be accomplished with a self paced online training.

2. Being required to wear a mask in order to attend this boring ass, pointless training. Not having one and then asked to leave until i can get one.

3. Having the bitch ass instructor call my chief and tell him I'm dozing off in this stupid class and not wearing a mask rather than simply address it with me. I hate safety enforcement personnel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ugh. The fucken worst

There used to be a nuisance dog roaming my neighborhood.....

22 shorts work well with minimal noise.

Ddays

Hooked
When people text or email you telling you to call them. Ummm, nope dickhead. If you need to speak with me then CALL ME

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug

What is CO3? CO? I use the plug in monitors that are low to the floor as CO sinks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom