Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

benatc1

Hooked
Or how about when you text someone, like your wife, and they call you to give you the answer, clearly I would have called you if I could have. Every so often it's ok if it's a long answer but when I need a yes or no or time or whatever it pissed me off
When people text you and call you as soon as the text is delivered to tell you the same thing they just text you. Fuck off douche waffle.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Or how about when you text someone, like your wife, and they call you to give you the answer, clearly I would have called you if I could have. Every so often it's ok if it's a long answer but when I need a yes or no or time or whatever it pissed me off

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

My fucking employee’s. I have a rule, call if you need me. If it goes direct to voice mail, send me a text. I’m in a meeting or I’m busy with a customer. I will text you back.

Nope they call about three times in a row then never send a text. We mask their cell phone numbers so I have no idea who it is.

Days later they’ll bring it up in a meeting that I didn’t answer, and completely forget steps we’ve talked about previously.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

My fucking employee’s. I have a rule, call if you need me. If it goes direct to voice mail, send me a text. I’m in a meeting or I’m busy with a customer. I will text you back.

Nope they call about three times in a row then never send a text. We mask their cell phone numbers so I have no idea who it is.

Days later they’ll bring it up in a meeting that I didn’t answer, and completely forget steps we’ve talked about previously.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Or just any fucking retard that calls over and over when you can’t/don’t answer

Ddays

Hooked
Must be the weather.....

Stopped on the way home to get gas and when I took the nozzle out of the pump it looked like some fucking maniac had made an origami puzzle outta the damn hose. I was looking around for the prize I shoulda got for untangling the fucker.

JKbrick

Or when you call someone, get their VM, leave a VM, then they call you and ask what you wanted without ever listening to the goddam VM you just left them. Fuckheads

Basically having to communicate with most people pisses me off, just the select few that share common interests is all I need

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
F’n misquote’s! Wives got the bug spray in the jeep so I’m left with nothing but citronella candles surrounding me that aren’t working.

Out here drinking alone I’m Sitting by the fire looking like I’m about to sacrifice a chicken!! Lol. Damn you misquotes!!

Top Bottom