Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Slimebones

F’n misquote’s! Wives got the bug spray in the jeep so I’m left with nothing but citronella candles surrounding me that aren’t working.

Out here drinking alone I’m Sitting by the fire looking like I’m about to sacrifice a chicken!! Lol. Damn you misquotes!!

Misquotes are the bane of our existence! :thinking:

bmkrinne

It pisses me off that my new PR44 doesn’t have a drain plug. You pay a premium for the housings, just don’t expect a drain plug. Forgot to order the lubelocker gasket so I used RTV. Now I’m scraping that shit off because there’s no drain plug. Bullshit I say!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
I know this has been said already, but people cancelling on coming to see my truck that is for sale...

I lined up a few people today to see my truck and now none of them are responding or cancelled [emoji35] I need to sell my truck to aid my purchase of another Jeep! Plus my wife would prefer the truck to be gone before we get another Jeep and I’d rather sell it before so we will not be as tight... Don’t these people understand how important this is!

jesse3638

Hooked
I know this has been said already, but people cancelling on coming to see my truck that is for sale...

I lined up a few people today to see my truck and now none of them are responding or cancelled [emoji35] I need to sell my truck to aid my purchase of another Jeep! Plus my wife would prefer the truck to be gone before we get another Jeep and I’d rather sell it before so we will not be as tight... Don’t these people understand how important this is!
Yep I hate selling stuff, especially vehicles. Finally sold my drum set that has been listed for over a year. Funny thing is it was to my buddy who happened to see my ad on offer up then realize it was me....haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yep I hate selling stuff, especially vehicles. Finally sold my drum set that has been listed for over a year. Funny thing is it was to my buddy who happened to see my ad on offer up then realize it was me....haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I sure hope it won’t be a year until my truck sells!!! I’ll go crazy!!! I had one of the people that was supposed to see it Sunday reply once again yesterday to see if it was still available, then never after that. So frustrating!

Jsouder53

Hooked
When you place an order for control arms from quadratec and a month later they finally respond to change of address since they won’t ship to a PO Box. [emoji35] definitely should’ve gone through Bubba, I’m kicking myself in the ass.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
These goddam pain in the ass shields they put on the driveshafts of implements. This one finally got the heave-ho on my brush hog Saturday. Good riddance fucker :mad:

shield.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
In all honesty please be careful around that, I’ve seen an Amish child and also an older farmer wrapped up in farm equipment in my fire days, no pics but it was not pretty

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Absolutely. I run this couple times a year. I never screw around near any equipment nor does anyone besides me operate it. I've seen what can happen.

Bierpower

Hooked
The old farmers back home had a story of a guy who stepped over a spinning PTO and didn't realize the grease fitting was right there. It grabber his pants and "low hanging fruit" and shredded both in one smooth motion. Tractor never missed a beat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
The old farmers back home had a story of a guy who stepped over a spinning PTO and didn't realize the grease fitting was right there. It grabber his pants and "low hanging fruit" and shredded both in one smooth motion. Tractor never missed a beat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gruesome. Tractors always gonna win that battle for sure. PTO's always should be disengaged before you get off one. Some of those implements take a long time to wind down too.

bmkrinne

Warranties on Interstate batteries.

My Interstate battery just shit the bed at 43 months and the damned warranty was for 42 months. Fuck me sideways boys!

My last Interstate battery lasted 46 months vs their 42 month warranty.

Nobody prorates anymore because their damned engineering is down to a science to the point they know when 99% of the batteries are going to fail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom