Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Taking 10 minutes to put 5 gallons of gas in my Jeep, P0455 code!

Going to replace the EVAP module when it comes in, the main tube popped off so guessing it got dirt in the module. After playing at Detroit4fest. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
When you’re driving down the highway minding your own business and some jackass comes up behind you and ride on your left rear quarter for MILES!!!
Pass me and keep moving moron, I’m still going the same speed as I was when you caught up to me!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The amount of stuff I have bought from Lowe’s, that doesn’t contain all of the parts in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
When you’re driving down the highway minding your own business and some jackass comes up behind you and ride on your left rear quarter for MILES!!!
Pass me and keep moving moron, I’m still going the same speed as I was when you caught up to me!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It pisses me off even more when my co-worker does that to people. We’ll be riding in the truck and he will just cruise next to people’s rear quarter panels holding up traffic. He drives like a damn grandma

jesse3638

Hooked
It pisses me off even more when my co-worker does that to people. We’ll be riding in the truck and he will just cruise next to people’s rear quarter panels holding up traffic. He drives like a damn grandma
Yeah of i want to go 70 and thr guy in the slow lane wants to go 69 I make sure to speed up to expedite the overtaking. Needles to say as soon as I move over that jack ass will pass me then resume said 69mph...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

The BAD Influence

Spare has never touched the ground.

We're looking for a set of used tires for our truck, just something to get it through the winter. So I'm watching the classifieds.
People trying to sell their Jeep tires drive me nuts. "Set of 5. 4 have 25,000 miles...blah, blah blah. BUT, the spare has never touched the ground!"
They say it like it's a selling point, like that one new tire is going to close the deal.
Dude, all that tells is that you were too damn lazy to do a proper 5 tire rotation. That one, sun rotted tire is of no value to anyone.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
We're looking for a set of used tires for our truck, just something to get it through the winter. So I'm watching the classifieds.
People trying to sell their Jeep tires drive me nuts. "Set of 5. 4 have 25,000 miles...blah, blah blah. BUT, the spare has never touched the ground!"
They say it like it's a selling point, like that one new tire is going to close the deal.
Dude, all that tells is that you were too damn lazy to do a proper 5 tire rotation. That one, sun rotted tire is of no value to anyone.

Every time I've taken my jeep to the stealership to do tire rotations/oil change (due to the 4 free rotations/changes for each from chrysler) I had to tell them to do all 5 tires. Half the time when I picked up and asked they said they'd 'forgotten' to rotate in the spare. Who the hell doesn't want to rotate in their spare!? I'm doing it myself now because I'm out of freebies and I like to know it's done right. For some reason the stealership is incapable of that.

The BAD Influence

Every time I've taken my jeep to the stealership to do tire rotations/oil change (due to the 4 free rotations/changes for each from chrysler) I had to tell them to do all 5 tires. Half the time when I picked up and asked they said they'd 'forgotten' to rotate in the spare. Who the hell doesn't want to rotate in their spare!? I'm doing it myself now because I'm out of freebies and I like to know it's done right. For some reason the stealership is incapable of that.

I get all my new tires from Discount. I love that they have the big windows and I can watch. Funny when there's a new guy and he picks up the order and is dumbfounded. Plus, I like letting the young kids lift that heavy damn tire back up on the tire carrier.

Top Bottom