Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

JKbrick

Warranties on Interstate batteries.

My Interstate battery just shit the bed at 43 months and the damned warranty was for 42 months. Fuck me sideways boys!

My last Interstate battery lasted 46 months vs their 42 month warranty.

Nobody prorates anymore because their damned engineering is down to a science to the point they know when 99% of the batteries are going to fail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sounds like water heaters

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
The media. No surprise but they continually support the unrighteous and evil while demonizing the truthful and good. It's perverted on all levels.

JKbrick

Even in the midst of the devastation in California, this retard is still pushing climate change as the cause. What a tool. "Clean energy" and "low carbon" would have prevented the fires :naw: . Hard to believe someone is this stupid and won't humble himself in the midst of this and would rather make stupid statements and politicize it.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/frustr...ge-absence-of-national-leadership-1234575502/

That’s as retarded as the left blaming Trump for both causing Rona then not fixing it, neither of which he could do

Bierpower

Hooked
Even in the midst of the devastation in California, this retard is still pushing climate change as the cause. What a tool. "Clean energy" and "low carbon" would have prevented the fires :naw: . Hard to believe someone is this stupid and won't humble himself in the midst of this and would rather make stupid statements and politicize it.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/frustr...ge-absence-of-national-leadership-1234575502/
This is just a veiled attempt to get people to come to California. With everyone leaving they need tourism to make up for all the lost tax revenues.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

What’s up with the 10 cent plastic bottle deposit in CA? I bought two drinks in the Livermore CVS and was charged 10 cents each for a deposit. When I asked how to get my 20 cents back, the kid behind the register didn’t have a clue but said don’t bring them back here. He then said a bag would be 25 cents extra.

WTF is going on???

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What’s up with the 10 cent plastic bottle deposit in CA? I bought two drinks in the Livermore CVS and was charged 10 cents each for a deposit. When I asked how to get my 20 cents back, the kid behind the register didn’t have a clue but said don’t bring them back here. He then said a bag would be 25 cents extra.

WTF is going on???

It’s 5 cents under a liter and 10 cents over. You can return them at can redemption centers like any other state. And they can’t charge for bags right now because they don’t allow you to bring your bags into the store with the rona. And I’ve also never heard of anyone charging 25 cents. It’s usually 10 cents.

And at that exact store even I’ve been charged only 10 cents.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Gas stations that don’t have air...which is pretty much all of them now. And the ones that do only have machines that cost money and never work.

BaddestCross

WTF is going on???

Welcome to California.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

BaddestCross

... they can’t charge for bags right now because they don’t allow you to bring your bags into the store with the rona. And I’ve also never heard of anyone charging 25 cents. It’s usually 10 cents.

They can charge again. The order to not charge expired awhile ago and wasn't renewed.

Pretty sure the minimum is 10 cents because that's what the state collects. They can charge anything they want.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom