Drummond Island Summer Run August 1-5, 2018

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I’m thinking about taking a couple of kayaks with us. Anyone else or are you guys straight wheeling everyday?

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m thinking about taking a couple of kayaks with us. Anyone else or are you guys straight wheeling everyday?

I’ll be straight wheeling. But it is a beautiful region to kayak. I could set up one of the days for a short run and free up the afternoon for those that want to do something else. Whether it is kayaking, or going out to fossil ledges or other things.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Kayaking always looked like a good time to me, never knew anyone else interested in it though..

Kayaking is a lot of fun Chris, up in Michigan there are places you go and park and pay them to take you upstream 4 or 6 hours or whatever kind of trip you want then you just kayak back to your jeep. Or canoe or even float in intertubes

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rst8rox

We always bring our yaks up. It’s beautiful to head out in the bay and cast a line or two. Who knows you might even end up with a free dinner. [emoji225]

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Extended breather tubes is getting added to my list for this trip. Every time I think almost there...

Chris1015

Hey fellas, still interested in making this. Are dogs friendly on runs? Will anyone else be running with dogs?

If anyone is in need of a decision on my end if I am go/no go please send me a message if I don't happen to check back in on the thread at that specific time. Thank you!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey fellas, still interested in making this. Are dogs friendly on runs? Will anyone else be running with dogs?

If anyone is in need of a decision on my end if I am go/no go please send me a message if I don't happen to check back in on the thread at that specific time. Thank you!

I’m not bringing mine but you are more than welcome. If you are staying at the lodge, just check with them.

We are ways out on a go/no go decision. I’ll check in with everyone this summer as we get closer.

Top Bottom