Funny or Strange Jeep Compliments

You wasted that much time over $3? :thinking:

Haha yes! Because I don't like that shop! My dad loves going there I have a shop about 10 min away that would have done it for free because I always go there but yes over 3 dollars (I'm 18 with hardly any money because I give it all to my mom for my jeep payment and gas so I have like 10 left over a month!)

mjhau02

I pulled up to pick up my wife at her place of employment.... A fellow worker comes out.. "I really like that Jeep". I said thanks.. He says "I really like those handles.. Oooohh weeee... Those sure are nice" . I said yeah they are nice... Talk to you later.

Keep in mind that my Jeep is nearly stock (stock door handles and was topless at the time, Mango Tango). Oh well... To each their own.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via mobile WAYALIFE app

Tackerdown

Banned
I pulled up to pick up my wife at her place of employment.... A fellow worker comes out.. "I really like that Jeep". I said thanks.. He says "I really like those handles.. Oooohh weeee... Those sure are nice" . I said yeah they are nice... Talk to you later.

Keep in mind that my Jeep is nearly stock (stock door handles and was topless at the time, Mango Tango). Oh well... To each their own.

Oooh wee . Seriously

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MobyJR

Lol you should change your username to "Handles."

Wittys-JK

I have had several compliments over the years but my favorite comments are when I am running doorless. People will try to get funny and say "hey your doors are missing" in which case I quickly reply as I am looking around as if I lost something "damn they fell off again!" I try to make the most of it and enjoy the comments.

Moparman

I was getting gas last week and a guy in a Prius was behind me filling up. I turn around and he said you should have bought a hybrid. I said I did it goes on pavement, rock, dirt, and mud. I got in and started to drive of and looked over and you could just see the dumb found look on his face. Priceless!!!!

Haha yesterday I went doorless and took the freedom panels off and I went to pick up my nephew from school(it was his first time doorless) and when I got him I'm his car seat and some lady pulled up saying "are you stupid or something,do you know that is illegal, why would you even take the doors off your car " so i said "what car? Ohhh my jeep sorry ignorant people think its a car, and I didn't take the doors off they must have stole my doors when I was inside and left these crappy mirrors," I finished buckling up my nephew is his 5 point chair and got in my jeep put my music really loud (scream and shout by will I am... my nephew loves it ) and she was saying something else but i drove off! (my nephew loved being doorless!)

BentMountainJK

One of my buddies who had an old Dj talked so much crap about my old Tj, he never had that thing out of his driveway he was workin on it so much, I took that thing on trails every weekend, he finally decided to switch to something from this century, he got a four runner, same story different yota, some people never learn

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
At Safeway some guy comes up and tells me that I need to slow down because it is "tearing my tread off" going around corners to fast. All I could do is say yes sir. How do you explain what rocks do to tires at 5 psi to people that don't speak Jeep?

Haha yesterday I went doorless and took the freedom panels off and I went to pick up my nephew from school(it was his first time doorless) and when I got him I'm his car seat and some lady pulled up saying "are you stupid or something,do you know that is illegal, why would you even take the doors off your car " so i said "what car? Ohhh my jeep sorry ignorant people think its a car, and I didn't take the doors off they must have stole my doors when I was inside and left these crappy mirrors," I finished buckling up my nephew is his 5 point chair and got in my jeep put my music really loud (scream and shout by will I am... my nephew loves it ) and she was saying something else but i drove off! (my nephew loved being doorless!)

Our son has ridden doorless in the jeep since he was a little over a year old. When people see us on the highway they always stare. So we thought him to throw up the peace sign!!! Funny as hell to see a two year old in a open jeep with sunglasses on throwing up the duces!

Our son has ridden doorless in the jeep since he was a little over a year old. When people see us on the highway they always stare. So we thought him to throw up the peace sign!!! Funny as hell to see a two year old in a open jeep with sunglasses on throwing up the duces!

Hahahaha oh man that is too funny I'm going to have to teach that to my nephew!

Rivertoys

The other day I got a, "Nice Jeep! ..... looks like a dunebuggy or something."

.... I just said thanks.... she got a pass for cutness.
yup.gif

gyoe

I had a guy say Nice Jeep!! I said Thanks.. He said Its nice to see someone actually use the jeep for its purpose!! (he noticed the trail pin stripping):thumb:

Charlie Mike

haha awesome

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
A border patrol agent told me I had a nice Jeep last night on my way home. Not sure if he was making conversation or serious though. :cheesy:

Top Bottom